Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stealing Christmas

Stealing Christmas

I know that being original is the best way, but original can get tiring.
    Era christmas- you know you'll get some freebies, you know there's only going to be about 6 items, 8 hats.
    And that wraps it up.
    Classic christmas- The player submitted graphics makes you wonder what you're going to get, the never before seen items fill joy within you. The big stacked presents in your house fills you with wonder.

I'm not suggesting to steal classics christmas, I'm suggesting if we could have a christmas like it.
    To be honest, I go to classic every christmas because it's fun, I don't worry about era because I know i could get all the hats and I know the melees will be worth around 30 shells soon.

So here's what i'm suggesting-
    -Player Submited Hats (The goal is to have a lot, so many people won't get the same hats)
    -Player submitted items (Out of the box items, such as mounts, pets, etc...)
    -Christmas presents stored in your house, not your inventory (Because the presents in your inventory don't make it as nice as an event)

I'm saying this because over the past years, we've had the same thing. And we need something that never gets tiring, we need a classic christmas .
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Yes,I would maybe like a change.
    Lel

Going off of Christmas presents, we do not need EC in them this year. Last year there was an issue with Jem and Dave messing around with graalat packs and most of their gang had a gas gun by morning because of all the presents. Hats, melees, and food are good enough, we really do not need people ruining the idea of events because they spent $750 trying to get enough presents for a chemical gun. I'm sure it brings in tons of income for Era, but it's absurd how much EC people got from last year's Christmas.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    -Player Submited Hats (The goal is to have a lot, so many people won't get the same hats)
    -Player submitted items (Out of the box items, such as mounts, pets, etc...)
    I like this idea. Giving players the opportunity to submit their own items (maybe even weapons) would fuel the community a bit.

Really nice thinking! I think we should keep the giving presents though.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Really nice thinking! I think we should keep the giving presents though.
    Yeah, I don't want that to be changed either.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Love the idea.
    I'd rather see different styles than the same old santa and elf hat every Christmas.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Its well known so why remove it? Just keep it and add upon it.
    An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Going off of Christmas presents, we do not need EC in them this year. Last year there was an issue with Jem and Dave messing around with graalat packs and most of their gang had a gas gun by morning because of all the presents. Hats, melees, and food are good enough, we really do not need people ruining the idea of events because they spent $750 trying to get enough presents for a chemical gun. I'm sure it brings in tons of income for Era, but it's absurd how much EC people got from last year's Christmas.
    remember this game lives int he iTunes
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Don't add guns, Apparently a player got a minigun
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"