Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Delayed Facebook Like and Share

Street Boss
    I don't know what the staff members are doing but they really need to step their game up. First of all the Halloween was pushed back then this happens. I personally don't care for Country Side at all. When you make a promise, you keep it.

Now here comes the staff members sticking up by saying "We're all volunteers and we don't get paid."

Don't say anything if you can't keep your word.

Rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    I don't know what the staff members are doing but they really need to step their game up. First of all the Halloween was pushed back then this happens. I personally don't care for Country Side at all. When you make a promise, you keep it.

Now here comes the staff members sticking up by saying "We're all volunteers and we don't get paid."

+1 rep
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post

+1 indeed

So is FB event over? Did people win without the announcement?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Po0p View Post
    i won't give them a break if they don't explain themselves…even if they're volunteers, which is their excuse a little too much, they should be more on top of their work or not be in a staff position. If there is an issue, they should let us know. I feel like the staff set currently isn't top quality (I am not calling anyone out specifically), and as a result, we have been experiencing a lot of setbacks. They should be ahead of their game, push for projects and such to be ready at least a few weeks before deadline. And yes, they are volunteers, but when i am asked to make something for someone, I am a volunteer as well…and i get the job done ASAP, so issues can be worked out with plenty of time to spare. This isn't some post saying i am a way more qualified staff candidate than those running. I am simply stating an opinion.
    I agree 100%. Halloween quest, FB like and share, contest rewards ect. the staff really needs to explain themselves.

So is this post about staff needing to explain themselves about the Halloween quest and Country side or about the Delayed FB like and share? If you guys want to complain and ask staff what's going on with everything in general on the game, maybe make a new thread ?

Rodeo
    Tbh it doesn't matter about the title of the thread, well sometimes but seriously let's say you were to get hired for the military, and you still haven't received your ship date for basic training. You've joined something but your not really doing anything. It relates to this because your basically announcing something, you see you've said this to a large community and basically your just not doing your job, if you cant assure something than don't say it. The arcade was released on time everything went well. A simple raffle can't even work well now, I'm very worried about the future of era
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

+1 rep Semaj

Lol 'volunteers' yep who abuses powers when they cant even do their job properly
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Delayed Facebook Like and Share

Quote Originally Posted by Giuseppe View Post
    Tbh it doesn't matter about the title of the thread, well sometimes but seriously let's say you were to get hired for the military, and you still haven't received your ship date for basic training. You've joined something but your not really doing anything. It relates to this because your basically announcing something, you see you've said this to a large community and basically your just not doing your job, if you cant assure something than don't say it. The arcade was released on time everything went well. A simple raffle can't even work well now, I'm very worried about the future of era
    I really don't think you should compare admins on a game to military who serve to protect our countries and risk their lives. I just don't know why people are taking such offence about a game. Why wait around for countryside or other things on the game when you could be outside enjoying life. Believe me, you don't want to waste all your time on a game. Life is short, people don't live forever. There's a reason why people take breaks off the game after they lose someone or someone they know is seriously ill. Because life is more important. People, are more important. Life is too short, and it just boggles my mind how people can be so angry over a game, when there's much more important things out there to be concerned with. It just seems like one of those "first world problems" that we take for granted.
    I find when something DOES go well on the game, no one appreciates it. Such as, the arcade you mentioned. Or the cool Halloween stuff at the holiday shop that people worked hard on. We always seem to find something to complain about on the game, but we never appreciate good things and be positive. Crypt was released on time right? Holiday shop was released at a good time right? But no one ever talked about it. If it was late, THEN it would be mentioned.
    The good is always shadowed out by the bad...