Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: introduction about me. Sir Athos Putnam.

Banned

Lightbulb introduction about me. Sir Athos Putnam.

Hello people of era. I'm Sir Athos Putnam. Ive been playing and exploring evermore on era since 2010. It has been a great adventure here. I will stay on era as long as I can. And never leave without a goodbye. I declare myself as not a pro. But as an "uprising citizen." Why? I have proposed many ideas about era. I also listen to the people. No matter what the question it may be, I'll answer them upon my best ability. People know me well on era. And more and more are everyday. It's because the gun I have. And nobody is worthy enough to use it. The gun is the kar98k. It was in stock on the 4th of July. Holiday shop in 2013. It was 3,500. I got it alongside my m1911 for 1,500 gralats. And I've been using the weapon ever since. It's my favorite gun in the whole game. This gun, I am thankful for. It's made for me. But I might not be the only one who uses it truly upon the people. There maybe another among me. Who knows. This game, is my life pretty much. A life, that I could never have. My friends are among the best I've had in my life. Graal is grand place. Where the people are not so weary. Are always so bright and cheery. I'd love to be an admin on era. I want to take my place. I think the time has come. I've always wanted to own a old time shop where the items in the shop are old fashioned. Guns, cars, outfits, heads. Anything. If I get known on the forms. I wouldn't like to thank myself. But the people. Without them, I'm not worth anything. Thank you for your time. For this is I, Athos Putnam. May god be with you all.

After listening to you in game and on kik I honestly think you would make a great admin. And I'm jealous of your weapon :0 just stick around for when they are hiring. I'm sure you'd make a great one!
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Welcome mate, I hope your stay here is a long one.

Hello. Welcome to the forums!
    Lel

Welcome!
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Glad to see you around
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Welcome to the forums. Have a great time bud.

Welcome to the forums!
    Welcome to the forums!

You'd make a great pr! Welcome to the forums, buddy.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned Sottocapo
    Hello rookie