Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Multiplex - coming in 2016.

Banned

Multiplex - coming in 2016.

Hello everyone!

As some of you might already know, I'm currently working on Multiplex.
    The new building that will feature multiple new game modes, such as "Base Battle", "Cage" and "Gang Tag Team Spar" (GTTS).
    Essentially, it's a central location for gang activities.

Here's why we've been working on it:
    "One of the main reasons for Multiplex is the current out-of-control situation with guns being overpowered.
    More and more people are winning because of their gun, instead of raw talent."

- Meph

I've created this thread to keep all of you up-to-date.
    We're yet to announce an official release date, but I estimate it to be released in early 2016.

More to be revealed soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yayayyayay

Wow sounds nice! It will be awesome especially with the balanced guns, I'm just wondering will you have to buy a multiplex gun? Will it be free? Or will our guns all have the same damage?

Street Boss
    What about gang wars?
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Zephlyn
    I think that this project will be one of those that will be left behind by the players.

The database of people playing iEra is very high, and a 70% of them buy iTunes. That 70% won't attend this new building, since they prefer to kill people with they overpowered guns, on the other side, the people that doesn't buy iTunes, and don't have an over powered gun, would assist to that building, because they don't have a very over powered gun on control, and the Multiplex building is the only way to show their skills and win.

Maybe I am explaining my self very bad, but I hope you understand my point of view.

Soldier
    Will be a great way for players and gangs new and old to build up and prove their worth.

Looks really cool

Fair and square.
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    I think that this project will be one of those that will be left behind by the players.

The database of people playing iEra is very high, and a 70% of them buy iTunes. That 70% won't attend this new building, since they prefer to kill people with they overpowered guns, on the other side, the people that doesn't buy iTunes, and don't have an over powered gun, would assist to that building, because they don't have a very over powered gun on control, and the Multiplex building is the only way to show their skills and win.

Maybe I am explaining my self very bad, but I hope you understand my point of view.
    I understand your point, but I'm convinced that they might actually still attend.

Multiplex will reveal the real skill-level of a player. If you want to get better, if you want to be known as one of the better sparrers, you'll eventually have to spar in Multiplex.
    I'm sure it'll be a central place for all old players that miss the skill-based environment, but it might also attract a lot of the new players who want to improve themselves.

On a side note, you won't be able to spar there unless you own the Multiplex Gun.
    It has to be done that way in order to guarantee balance.

Will there be a multiplex win/loss system on your gang or status