Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: "Disable gas" options for house

"Disable gas" options for house

I really see no downside of this. As you can see, LOTS of players say"no gasing" in the house! This is great for people that are hosting stuff in there house, and it will stop the gases and stuff. Most will say "kick them" or "dont let them enter house" but they can enter the house again, and for the second part i need to keep my house open for the players. So what do you think?(sorry if I've made typos, ill re-edit after school if i did.

I don't see why not, it gets really annoying though, during an event, as you've mentioned.
    But why should there be an option when we could just disable it in houses, as it is never used in houses for any good reasons anyway.
    And why on earth is your thread under the Graphics Design sub forum, please use the sticky thread or the description in each section if you need help in locating your threads.

Nice idea.

LOL! I did not notice that xD i could of swore i chose future improvments... Oh well, can a mod move it please?

We should be able to disable gas, I agree.

If I ever see "enter house but no gassing" in start I take time out of my life to tenter that house and poison gas the entire house.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    If I ever see "enter house but no gassing" in start I take time out of my life to tenter that house and poison gas the entire house.
    House saturation.

Anyways, if there's going to be a disable gas, why not disable using weapons?

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    House saturation.

Anyways, if there's going to be a disable gas, why not disable using weapons?
    What about for Pk house?
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulltzone View Post
    What about for Pk house?
    Well then the disable feature for weapons would be nullified in PK houses.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Okay I like the Remove gas idea, I am very surprised as to why admins have left these features on.
    Their have been a few threads made in the past considering house changes:
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...hlight=Disable
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...hlight=Disable

Please remove gas.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"