Thread: Question about iera pc

Question about iera pc

I just logged in graal and i pked in a base , but as i clicked somewhere the gun shot was at the side i was facing when it could shoot where i click , has anything been changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillygeo101 View Post
    I just logged in graal and i pked in a base , but as i clicked somewhere the gun shot was at the side i was facing when it could shoot where i click , has anything been changed?
    Did you pressed "Shift" (Strafe movement) and you died? If so that's the bug, you have to tap "Shift" twice and everything will be normal

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Did you pressed "Shift" (Strafe movement) and you died? If so that's the bug, you have to tap "Shift" twice and everything will be normal
    No it wasn't that , but I've relogged and it worked but it sometimes keeps happening it's probably my keyboard or something.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    It happens to me aswell, I believe it just does not register for time, but after around 40 seconds everything works fine.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

When your press shift,
    you will go into a strafe lock so your only able to shoot 1 direction,
    press it again and you can shoot other location, to bad they does not unlock once you release the button
    If your using your a keyboard, then you will have to come to a complete stop or just walk the direction you want to shoot and press S or D and it will fire where your character is aiming. You can't walk left trying to shoot right at the same time unless you have a mouse .

messing around on gimp till something looks decent
    When that happens to me I just click anywhere on the screen, works for me.

Click my name above for my graphics thread!

Click my morphing head above for my free customs site!