Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Graaleraforum!

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by KnS View Post
    Theres no reason to Not have another forum. So we Made another One
    Don't use your 'hater' comeback, just no. That comment was just asininic. You have no rational thoughts at all.

Snk may sue you.
    Lel

Well. I Made it Due to the Fact that Most of the People Are cold hearted. And Era-GO is Just a Flame War Zone.

Also. As ive stated Before, Dont Use if you Dont Like.

If you do Like.
    Register Today!
    Honestly most of Era-Go is just graphics posts and good/bad suggestions. But since your forum is going to have the same stuff as Era-Go, what makes it not a flame war zone?

Also I don't confuse cold hearted with criticism. Being nice doesn't help half the time on the internet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jou43 View Post
    Snk may sue you.
    How will snk Sue Me?

There are Plenty of Graal Era Forums That People use Just like mine and no One Says anything to them About it.

Its not like its in Copyright saying "This can be the only graal forum"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    Honestly most of Era-Go is just graphics posts and good/bad suggestions. But since your forum is going to have the same stuff as Era-Go, what makes it not a flame war zone?

Also I don't confuse cold hearted with criticism. Being nice doesn't help half the time on the internet.
    Have You seen Half of the Offtopic Section.

Its either threads about how im a Person thats So bad (Im Looking at you Froz.) or threads that turn into all chaos and people fighting, And then you will know why i made my own forum

i advise against making a seperate forum. there isnt a need to do so. Also i looked at yours and it lacks a graphic design folder so any curiosity i had is now gone. Just delete it mate, it wont do anything good
    heyhey

I've rarely seen threads that turn into large flamewars, I have 1,000+ posts and I can only remember 2 threads that had to get closed and resulted in bans.

Also, Off Topic is for Off Topic stuff mate, Froz had every right to post that.

Banned
    I Can Simply add a Graphic Folder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    I've rarely seen threads that turn into large flamewars, I have 1,000+ posts and I can only remember 2 threads that had to get closed and resulted in bans.

Also, Off Topic is for Off Topic stuff mate, Froz had every right to post that.
    So he had Every right to Make it seem like i was a criminal hacker(john raven) or a Predator (the dude who ace give ban hammers to.)

I Think Not.

Hey, i'm not going to hate here but i'd suggest you discontinue this. It has all the same attributes as of era-go and doesn't server a purpose. The only other reason to have this forum is to feel delighted feeling like an era-go mod
    (As seen in this thread, http://graaleraforum.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=4 5+ of your moderators responded /close to a thread that only needed 1 response. It'll get a lot of players confused and It's best to be part of this community rather than second fountain ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Theres no reason to Not have another forum. So we Made another One
    There's no reason to have 2 forums on a small player count based game actually.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I Can Simply add a Graphic Folder.

- - - Updated - - -

So he had Every right to Make it seem like i was a criminal hacker(john raven) or a Predator (the dude who ace give ban hammers to.)

I Think Not.
    Looks like I was talking about another thread. Anyways, the obvious way to confront that is to say it's false and provide evidence, no need in making another forum.

Also, these threads were buried quickly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Hey, i'm not going to hate here but i'd suggest you discontinue this. It has all the same attributes as of era-go and doesn't server a purpose. The only other reason to have this forum is to feel delighted feeling like an era-go mod
    (As seen in this thread, http://graaleraforum.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=4 5+ of your moderators responded /close to a thread that only needed 1 response. It'll get a lot of players confused and It's best to be part of this community rather than second fountain ones.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no reason to have 2 forums on a small player count based game actually.
    Ive already stated That if you dont like it, dont join it.

And multiple People from ERA-GO that joined the forums have messaged me Saying they Like it more already.