Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Join Graaleraforum!

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    What you're stating is clearly mind leading.
    "and that my forum is the new one" okay, your forum is the new official forum?
    Listen, I know that you have the rights to do whatever you want but snk is holding this community tight, you're stealing members of his that click ads and you're basically competing with him.
    I can see it in the papers
    Young Boy Competes Successful Manager
    This reminds me of when an 80ish year old man challenged Usaine Bolt to a race and said "Lets rumble"
    ^^^Actually Happened

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazing Ace View Post
    Okay, I guess that is fair. Though, what is your forums purpose?
    My Forums Purpose is For anyone To Start Fresh from Here (Era-Go, Thats why i advertise here too.) and For anyone to Meet People that might share the same intrests on the game.

I Needed a New fresh start (my rep on here is bad) so i started that up. and Alot of people liked it so i kept it going :/

Banned
    I see lots of contradiction involved in many posts.

But I'm not wanting to get involved with this 'mayhem' regarding whose forum is better.

All I can say is, good luck succeeding.

I won't lie but, why are the moderators there more mature than the actual creator/manager

Graaleraforum.icyboard lags for me.

Quote Originally Posted by KnS View Post
    I Might hate this forum but i still know alot of people use it.
    A good Advertisement Opportunity.
    What's so different about your forum than this one? What makes you hate it? The community? I know the community is not the problem because you're basically inviting all of us to it. Why are you hating on it so much?
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    I see lots of contradiction involved in many posts.

But I'm not wanting to get involved with this 'mayhem' regarding whose forum is better.

All I can say is, good luck succeeding.
    Thank you Star

Banned Sottocapo
    My Forums Purpose is For anyone To Start Fresh from Here (Era-Go, Thats why i advertise here too.) and For anyone to Meet People that might share the same intrests on the game.

I Needed a New fresh start (my rep on here is bad) so i started that up. and Alot of people liked it so i kept it going :/
    I told you to make an apology thread along time ago that can clear up the bad things

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    I told you to make an apology thread along time ago that can clear up the bad things
    Ive apologized Many times but you have made threads about me that gets players to hate me again. Going against your own idea.

Just to be clear, Creating a new forum isn't going to give you a fresh start, you could always act nicer in the forums, that's what will make you change.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    [/B]

Just to be clear, Creating a new forum isn't going to give you a fresh start, you could always act nicer in the forums, that's what will make you change.
    Well, I Have Acted as Nice as I could In The Forums for the Last month and a Half, And for No Reason i have been Banned and unbanned 5 times for no reason.

Banned
    You can see others' application(s) in the forum, why?

Also, boosting your own self-esteem is bad in a forum that you've created.

image.jpg