Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Make EC an item that can be traded.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Adelphos View Post
    I am not suggesting that players AFK for EC (though there are plenty that do), however I am stating that even people who wish to play events can trade their EC away, also with these EC item giveaways that happens every so often its hard to say that there is any "value" to these items. If someone gets randomly selected to win a chemical gun and another person a flamethrower what does that tell you exactly? There are some people who work extremely hard for it and yet others get it just by simply sharing a page? The same could be said about the 5 EC that was given away on instagram a few days ago.
    If they did that you will see a noob with 6 online hours with a chemical gun and flame lmao.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    If they did that you will see a noob with 6 online hours with a chemical gun and flame lmao.
    Not true, they could exchange their EC for rare items or sellables, also isnt this already a thing with the EC item giveaways that I keep pointing out? Seems like my point is being ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Not true, they could exchange their EC for rare items or sellables, also isnt this already a thing with the EC item giveaways that I keep pointing out? Seems like my point is being ignored.

Maybe they should just add a stand/kiosk where you can cash in your EC for 150 (maybe more? 250?) gralats each, much like you cash in shells, body parts, trash, etc.
    I say this because I'm sure that there are some newer players out there that want fast cash and see no current use in the EC, or people just need some rapid money if they have EC they don't want.

Both
    Please no don't let it be traded because people are going to boost ec coins with new accounts and trade it to their other and ec items like chemical gun won't be pro anymore

EC items/coins won't be tradeable, because they are NOT Era.
    Je parle français sur un forum anglais car j'en ai rien à foutre.

Pffffffftttttt ,no!
    Players can use other accounts get ec and transfer them to their main account.
    Lel

Alright, let's not.

You have to realize how easy it would be for people like me or Minky to get extremely rich off of selling ec. I also don't want to see a bunch of lazy bums who couldn't work for their ec walking around with a chemical gun, absolutely not. Ec trading is a horrible idea, it's bad enough that ec is used for prizes outside of events and that they give away free event items, it's disgusting. EC does not need to be given away in anymore ways than it currently is, I don't support this idea at all.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

People would exploit the system. I can already think of ways you could easily get 200 ec in a day if this happened.

no just no