Thread: Improving Pizza Room!

Zephlyn

Improving Pizza Room!

As many people that make pizza knows, through the time they make pizzas they go unlocking hats, and new rooms where you can make pizzas "faster" (on some cases, some room make pizzas really slow, compared to others).

Well, I wanted to talk about the pizza progression, the rooms you go unlocking. If you are a player that makes a lot of pizzas, and have a lot of progression, most probably you will already have unlocked the 4k pizza room.

-What's special on that room?
    That room is the most used by players, even the players that have already unlocked the 12.5k pizzas room is using it, the reason it's pretty simple; that room is the room where the pizzas are made on the fastest way, if you don't trust me, unlock the 12.5k room, and compare the amount of pizzas you make on x time with the 4k pizzas room.

When I discovered this, I was pretty surprised, the 4k room is better than the 12.5k pizza room, so here is where my idea start.

Since the 4k pizza room is the best room of making pizzas, the players will realize this, and this room will be colapsed of players, since it's easy to reach and every player will be using it.

To prevent this, I had been planning to make new rooms to unlock that are actually better than the 4k room, or we could just replace the 12.5k pizza room.

What I had on my head is to add this new pizzas rooms;

-This pizza room could be unlocked when you reach 18k pizzas:
    Click here to see the picture!(Couldn't upload it to Era-Go)

-And this pizza room could be unlocked when you reach 30k pizzas, at this point, the pizzas would be made very fast, but of course is very difficult to get:
    Click here to see the picture!(Couldn't upload it to Era-Go)

*All the pictures that I posted were made by me.

So if this would be implemented, people would be more motivated to progress by making pizzas, and also people that had been making pizzas from a long time will be very satisfied.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Didn't fully understand your idea, but great idea.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulltzone View Post
    Didn't fully understand your idea, but great idea.
    Seems that I explained my self very bad lol, basically i'm saying that there should be more pizza rooms added, since the 4k pizza room is the only good one.

Uh... The 12.5k pizza is good how it is i make them faster there then in 4k.
    The 18k pizza is the same has in 12.5k? The 30k pizza has 3 cheese uh...whats the difference?
    Lel

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Seems that I explained my self very bad lol, basically i'm saying that there should be more pizza rooms added, since the 4k pizza room is the only good one.
    Understood
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Jou43 View Post
    Uh... The 12.5k pizza is good how it is i make them faster there then in 4k.
    The 18k pizza is the same has in 12.5k? The 30k pizza has 3 cheese uh...whats the difference?
    The 18k pizza is not the same, I replaced the pepperoni jar with a sauce jar, making it faster to reach the sauce jar.
    And the 3 cheese jars are just for decoration lol, it will still work perfectly if it would be 1 jar of cheese.

How would replacing it make it better?
    Lel

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Jou43 View Post
    How would replacing it make it better?
    Replacing it for a better one would make it better.

i thought the 7.5k room was the best

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

Oh nice concept.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)