Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Quitting temporarily, you should do the same.

the thing I don't get is why do we need to know about your girlfriend, I expected something else

Era PC Events Team Staff -
    required hosting time was 4 Hours
    Highest Hosting Time: 21 Hours
    Hosted OVER 10 Hours EACH WEEK

I held my top hoster rank for at least 2 months (Very Dedicated)
    The only people that liked me were the new players
    PC: 920 Ecs

Cudislagne
    I always thought if you were to online date on Graal, just think of it as roleplaying and don't take it too serious and just have fun with it.
    No need to actually grow feelings.
    You'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    What just happened is that my "girlfriend" dumped me, this time it's a different girl and instead she toyed with my feelings.

To start off, she never told me we were just friends. I thought she loved me too, because I love her so much. Little did I knew it was one-sided. I stayed up so late for 3 bloody nights just to play and skype with her. It's the only time I can skype with her because my parents are sleeping. Due to that, I missed 3 days of my regular 5km jog. I didn't workout my abs for 3 days just because I was willing to pull an all nighter with her. Worst thing is, she promised me we would meet in Havard, and that got me extremely excited that I started to read more in order to improve my English, even though it's holidays now.

That's the first problem. Secondly, I realised that my threads regarding ideas and bugs have NEVER been taken into consideration. I know Daniiel mentioned that there are ideas from others that may be better than mine, but how about fixing the bugs??? I made threads not only to point out bugs, but I also took the pain to brainstorm for solutions even when I was at the Taylor Swift concert.

I have decided that I need to take a break from the game and the forums. A game is supposed to be fun, but instead it's giving me headaches and stresses day by day. I will return in a week or two. If you have any ideas for Era you can kik me @ graalian.stan. I will try to compile them together with others.

I apologise if I had shown my temper in any replies or posts. Please don't take them personal.

Thank you,
    Stan,
    Eminem
    Don't let someone stop you from bettering yourself man, good luck in whatever you decide to do.
    "A rapier is a gentleman's weapon."

Banned
    I don't care about this thread one bit. This kid is just looking for attention it's so true. He's one of those noobs who online date and get dumped then cry and quit then is back the next day. This kid is just looking for attention to make him feel highly famous.

Don't date online ; £

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012

Getting dumped after doing some online dating in iEra. Someone should make a main thread for this, lol.

When you're dating online, which I do not suggest, plzzzz be alert, careful, and read between the lines.

These threads are depressing :/

Old

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -