Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Quitting temporarily, you should do the same.

Quitting temporarily, you should do the same.

What just happened is that my "girlfriend" dumped me, this time it's a different girl and instead she toyed with my feelings.

To start off, she never told me we were just friends. I thought she loved me too, because I love her so much. Little did I knew it was one-sided. I stayed up so late for 3 bloody nights just to play and skype with her. It's the only time I can skype with her because my parents are sleeping. Due to that, I missed 3 days of my regular 5km jog. I didn't workout my abs for 3 days just because I was willing to pull an all nighter with her. Worst thing is, she promised me we would meet in Havard, and that got me extremely excited that I started to read more in order to improve my English, even though it's holidays now.

That's the first problem. Secondly, I realised that my threads regarding ideas and bugs have NEVER been taken into consideration. I know Daniiel mentioned that there are ideas from others that may be better than mine, but how about fixing the bugs??? I made threads not only to point out bugs, but I also took the pain to brainstorm for solutions even when I was at the Taylor Swift concert.

I have decided that I need to take a break from the game and the forums. A game is supposed to be fun, but instead it's giving me headaches and stresses day by day. I will return in a week or two. If you have any ideas for Era you can kik me @ graalian.stan. I will try to compile them together with others.

I apologise if I had shown my temper in any replies or posts. Please don't take them personal.

Thank you,
    Stan,
    Eminem
    Last edited by stan; 11-10-2015 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Accidentally sent
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    What just happened is that my "girlfriend" dumped me, this time it's a different girl and instead she toyed with my feelings.

To start off, she never told me we were just friends. I thought she loved me too, because I love her so much. Little did I knew it was one-sided. I stayed up so late for 3 bloody nights just to play and skype with her. It's the only time I can skype with her because my parents are sleeping. Due to that, I missed 3 days of my regular 5km jog. I didn't workout my abs for 3 days just because I was willing to pull an all nighter with her. Worst thing is, she promised me we would meet in Havard, and that got me extremely excited that I started to read more in order to improve my English, even though it's holidays now.

That's the first problem. Secondly, I realised that my threads regarding ideas and bugs have NEVER been taken into consideration. I know Daniiel mentioned that there are ideas from others that may be better than mine, but how about fixing the bugs??? I made threads not only to point out bugs, but I also took the pain to brainstorm for solutions even when I was at the Taylor Swift concert.

I have decided that I need to take a break from the game and the forums. A game is supposed to be fun, but instead it's giving me headaches and stresses day by day. I will return in a week or two. If you have any ideas for Era you can kik me @ graalian.stan. I will try to compile them together with others.

I apologise if I had shown my temper in any replies or posts. Please don't take them personal.

Thank you,
    Stan,
    Eminem
    Im not offending you... But this is completely ridiculous. Why would you miss your work out, practice, what ever it is FOR A GIRL THAT YOU NEVER MET IN REAL LIFE?! Hey man, im gonna give you allitle advice. Dont online date. Its just a waste of time for me. And the girl your talking about is probaly 8 yrs old. Are you crazy? Seriously. Ive seen this numerous of times already. Quitting because of a girl you never met. A pixel. ALMOST EVERY female on era that online dates is like this(notice i said almost.). Just keep on playing, but focus more in the real world. No one should be skipping practice and losing sleep for a girl you've never been with. Or for a game. Just forget about it and keep playing.
    And whats up with all these "lol"'s

Lol
    Lel
    Lul

Just wow.

Stan is gonna be stan.
    R.I.P Stan's 908979th fake pixelated gf
    ??-2015
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Everwhist View Post
    Im not offending you... But this is completely ridiculous. Why would you miss your work out, practice, what ever it is FOR A GIRL THAT YOU NEVER MET IN REAL LIFE?! Hey man, im gonna give you allitle advice. Dont online date. Its just a waste of time for me. And the girl your talking about is probaly 8 yrs old. Are you crazy? Seriously. Ive seen this numerous of times already. Quitting because of a girl you never met. A pixel. ALMOST EVERY female on era that online dates is like this(notice i said almost.). Just keep on playing, but focus more in the real world. No one should be skipping practice and losing sleep for a girl you've never been with. Or for a game. Just forget about it and keep playing.
    And whats up with all these "lol"'s

Lol
    Lel
    Lul

Just wow.
    I just don't know man, when I was age 12-14 I never got fascinated by the "girls" in this game. But two years later which is now that I come back, I suddenly keep falling in love with almost every girl that I meet in the game and talked to for a few days. I can't seem to figure out what's going on with myself. I feel so helpless. It's not the **** photos I get everyday, but the love and affection that I desire in any conversation. I do have love from my family and friends in real life, but I keep feeling that it's just no enough. My soul keeps craving for more and it would never be satisfied nor contented.
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill

I just don't know man, when I was age 12-14 I never got fascinated by the "girls" in this game. But two years later which is now that I come back, I suddenly keep falling in love with almost every girl that I meet in the game and talked to for a few days. I can't seem to figure out what's going on with myself. I feel so helpless. It's not the **** photos I get everyday, but the love and affection that I desire in any conversation. I do have love from my family and friends in real life, but I keep feeling that it's just no enough. My soul keeps craving for more and it would never be satisfied nor contented.
    Stan, I love ya bud, but I told you so.
    I told you, don't date online.
    Never. It won't work out, you don't know who you are talking to, you will end up being hurt and quit. And now here we are. And to me it seems you just fall "inlove" too easily on this game. I remember you were even "interested" in me. (I mean, who wouldn't, but still)
    Anyways, you are still quite young and have your whole life ahead of you to find someone in real life. And I don't think you should tell people to quit so they don't waste time with dating online when no one uses it for that reason on era go. (As far as I'm concerned)

Quote Originally Posted by guitarluver View Post
    Never. It won't work out, you don't know who you are talking to, you will end up being hurt and quit. And now here we are. And to me it seems you just fall "inlove" too easily on this game. I remember you were even "interested" in me. (I mean, who wouldn't, but still)
    Anyways, you are still quite young and have your whole life ahead of you to find someone in real life. And I don't think you should tell people to quit so they don't waste time with dating online when no one uses it for that reason on era go. (As far as I'm concerned)
    I wouldint . And also stan, you can keep it together. Your 16-15 yrs old. Or is it that... Nah nvm. You just seem desperate haha... Just get a girl irl. Dont wrry man. Since the first time i ever played era, i knew that online dating wasint for me. Also, i only marry to my best friend/family to summon/easy access to PM

I knew people wouldn't get my sarcasm...Oops I'm derailing.
    Back to Stan, just keep thinking that love will find YOU and just let everything flow.

Are you serious? Honestly, I feel like this was just a poorly thought out joke but I know people in this game. Let's be real, this thread just looks like a whole bunch of bull. It wasn't at all necessary that you missed your "workouts", I feel like you're on of those people that feel the need to mention or pretend like they have a daily workout to boost their self-esteem. Also, judging by this message you're showing us, she's the one who needs to work on that English. I highly doubt that anyone with the vocabulary I'm seeing in that message would be one of the 6% or less that get accepted to the university. Also, if you're honestly losing sleep over a girl in this game, I don't see you being devoted enough to your studies to make sure you have proper energy to think right and get good grades in highschool. If you're getting stressed out by playing this game, you're clearly stressing over the wrong things and should be prioritizing grades over games, if you're really serious about getting into Harvard. Moving on, I can't honestly believe you thought reports or ideas that you had would even be looked at by staff. If the staff looked at half the ideas or bug reports players posted, Era would run better and would have a lot more content in the game. You're lucky to get one of your ideas implemented into the game, lol.

Anyways, I hope you don't take this post the wrong way, try to learn from it if anything.

Bye.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by guitarluver View Post

Also, this.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Zephlyn
    Sometimes this game gets very stressful, it's good to take a break. I don't suggest you to online date or lose your time on someone that you would never meet on your life, but I think that you already heard that many times.

Well, I hope you learn your lesson and always it's more important to care about real life than a video game.

Wall of text
    Come on man, she's not the only girl here, heck why are you even dating in this game? You'll end up like this anyway