Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unfortunately

Unfortunately

Well.. I don't know how to exactly start this off, but I've been kind of under the bus right now. Memories from the past have resurfaced and they're not good memories at all. They are horrible ones, ones that have happened between me and someone else. It's bringing me into my depression and anxiety state again, and I really don't want that to happen but it definitely is happening. I had an anxiety attack like ten minutes ago and I hate it. I've never told anyone about what happened with that person and I, I've kept it in this whole time. You could say it's killing me, I've tried to block the memories as much as I can these past few years and it's getting much harder for me to block them out. I act happy and all, but I'm really not. But there have been a few times where I really had fun, and I laughed really hard, and that's because of all the people I met on era-go. Thanks to you guys, I had the most fun and I haven't had that much fun in such a long long time. I mostly wanna thank Kendrick, I know he's not on the forums right now, but I owe this little nab a lot. He's been through a lot and he still is, we've become close friends and I treat him like a brother and I wish he was. I know many people have been gone these past few days and it's sad how many people have quit the forums and iEra, but you can't blame them. Many people nowadays have a busy life, or have some type of problem like I am having right now. Even though I'm hurting right at the moment from these awful memories, I will try to not to be negative and always sad, but that's not easy for me when I'm in a depression state. But right now, I'll just be inactive. I'll be on forums and in game a bit to see how everything is and see if there's anything new. Also to check my newspaper work on forums, there's no way I won't be doing my assigned work, no matter what situation I'm in. This will just be temporary, not permanent. I'll try to get better in just a month, if I can, I'll be back to normal by then. Please don't worry about what happens to me just because I'm depressed and have anxiety, nothing will happen, I think.. Anyways, again, don't worry about me, I don't like it when others are worried about me, it makes me feel guilty, at fault, to blame, and ashamed. There's so many people that have helped me on this game since I joined era-go, you know who you all are. I can't name who you guys are for it will take too long or I might forget someone and I'll feel bad if I forgot to add them on. By the way, Project E.S.M. will still be continued, Kendrick and I will still work on it and accomplish our goal to finish this project no matter the consequences. Also, if any of you guys need help, I'll still try to help you as best as I can. But it might take a few days till I see the message, so yeah. I hope you guys are having a better day than I apparently am. 'Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you, until we meet again.' Farewell for now mate. -Danny
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

I had some depression myself but I get out of it by help from other ppl
    I hope you will get out of depression , I did it , so can you but its gonna be tough.

Very sad to see you go Dan, I've been suffering from similar issues. I wish you the best for the future.

This really sucks, D'Angelo. Another friend; *gone*.
    If you need any help or just want to talk, you know exactly how to get a hold of me, man.

Everyone is quitting this game now... Damn

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Danny :00 omg please no.

Why so soon Danny.. oh well, all the best.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Aw. Farewell man
    Welcome to the forums!

A month from now, it'll depend if I'll be quitting both iEra and the forums. So if my situation is worse by then, it's game over for me.

So 70% of Era-Go is gone. Bye mate.