Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graphics Options

Graphics Options

Players should be able to choose between old and new graphics. This would be good for oldnplayers who want nostalgia or people who want their game to run faster because of a slow phone or pc. I think a lot of people would like this so could you guys please try and incorporate this!
    Always here to help! My in game name is heavycleansoul. You can always pm me there or message me on these here forums. twenty øne pilots

So basically you mean choosing the old tile set...?

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    So basically you mean choosing the old tile set...?
    Yeah basically and maybe a less detail option for slower devices
    Always here to help! My in game name is heavycleansoul. You can always pm me there or message me on these here forums. twenty øne pilots

I'd love this idea, considering I've played on Graal servers since 2003 and started iEra upon launch in 2010.
    I hope this gets recognized by some staff, only issue is; the staff must still have the old tile-set, etc, otherwise they would have to recreate it, which would take a lot of time.

No thank you. There will be difficulties with loading the new and old tile sets. Not to mention that there will a big amount of lag by downloading the old tileset when you have the new one on display.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Time wise, I'd say not.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Graphics Options

Due to time restrictions and Era's progress, I'd say not, I want country side now not in 2018.

- Sorry, delete post above please, had internet issues.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Quote Originally Posted by domenico View Post
    I'd love this idea, considering I've played on Graal servers since 2003 and started iEra upon launch in 2010.
    I hope this gets recognized by some staff, only issue is; the staff must still have the old tile-set, etc, otherwise they would have to recreate it, which would take a lot of time.
    No you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    No you haven't.
    Yes, I have. I began playing Graal when I was 13 years old, in around 2003/4, on the early PC servers. I'm 25 now. I started iEra a few weeks after it launched in later 2010. Don't believe me? Then fine. I'm simply telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by domenico View Post
    Yes, I have. I began playing Graal when I was 13 years old, in around 2003/4, on the early PC servers. I'm 25 now. I started iEra a few weeks after it launched in later 2010. Don't believe me? Then fine. I'm simply telling the truth.
    Holy crap