Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kendrick's Death

Exclamation Kendrick's Death

No, I am not dead. I am still breathing, not for long, but I have to say... It was a really great experience with iEra. Despite iEra Staff hating me, I loved having friends on iEra.

When Era Forums came out for the players, I thought that this was the only place I could be known for who I was. New forum members came in filling this forum with silly nonsense that was funny at first, but then got annoying. Yes, Froz, you.

I shall be quitting iEra and any Graal related application, yes the forums, too.
    Even Graphics.

I got back here to look how it was, I saw lots of players improving faster than I did. I respect them, but I finally noticed that graphics aren't for me. That might be a reason why I was never hired.

No no... Storm, read this, alright? Don't be teasing players that you'll "hire" them, then have their hopes high for the answer of "Sorry, we can't hire you." =] It annoys players and it makes them depressed. Don't forget we have feelings.

Oh, also? Snk? If you see someone get fired, you are the damn manager... go check it out why they were fired. I do remember yours and Nyx's last words to me. What was it?
    Snk: Sorry, I can't do anything about it.
    Alright cool, but you're the manager...
    Nyx, I have envied you for a while, but not anymore. In fact, the reason I did was your last words when I had Dev's RC still online.
    Kendrick: Please Nyx, I am sorry. I didn't mean it. Please give me another chance!(Not exact words, but something like this.)
    Nyx: Nobody will ever hear you in here. Goodbye, Kendrick. (Exact words.)

Thank you for this great time guys. Especially to; Tricky (Yes we had a thing going on, go spam her.)
    AceLion, I used to dislike you before, but now I don't.. in fact... you're pretty darn awesome. Keep doing that!
    Daniii, I'll be talking to you on Kik, but thanks man. You're like a real brother to me. A brother I wished I had.
    Kyle Kol, oh man.. you don't even read the forums, but if you did.. I would write a whole damn lot. You were the only best friend that sticked with me on Day 1. Thank you for all the fun times we had. Good memories with you.. Those memories of creating a game.. those memories of the first time I called you on Skype to see if you were a real boy.

Anyways, let's finish this. Kendrick's dead. He was always dead, he just didn't show it. In 2 days, let's all forget him. Yeah? Sounds promising. =]

Farewell.
    Forever.

</3
    Thanks for taking me under your wing senpai ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

No but honestly.
    I doubt I would have gotten into gfx and improved without you PMing me to join your team.
    Thank you for giving me that push that got me involved with the era-go community.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

I can't believe this.. But there's I can't stop it since it's your choice. At least we'll still be talking on kik. Bye, bro.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

It's like a virus or something one person quits after another =(

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    It's like a virus or something one person quits after another =(
    Haha.

Let me list the people that are quitting:

Tricky
    Kendrick
    Me
    Daniiel
    Stan

Um... I'm sure there's more.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Really sad to see you go Kendrick.
    Best of luck in the future.
    Welcome to the forums!

Goodbye Kendrick I never really knew you but you inspired me to try graphics. I'm not good at all, but I'm practicing

Never thought you'd leave too.. Something has to be fixed.. This many resignations from Era is a clear sign of a necessary improvement.
    Take care, Kendrick.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenpotpie View Post
    Haha.

Let me list the people that are quitting:

Tricky
    Kendrick
    Me
    Daniiel
    Stan

Um... I'm sure there's more.
    And..

Grandpa Illusions, Slapjack, Semaj , guitarluver (Raine), Josh Graal, Froz

11 people already. All of this happened in a matter of 7 days, exactly.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Quote Originally Posted by Daniiel View Post
    And..

Grandpa Illusions, Slapjack, Semaj , guitarluver (Raine), Josh Graal, Froz

11 people already. All of this happened in a matter of 7 days, exactly.
    Holy ShizGodsu.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!