Thread: First Song :D

First Song :D

Please leave some constructive critism, as this is my first piece of music ;Dhttp://soundcloud.com/3xsfx/click-clock
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Hello =D, I really liked this piece. Seeing the direction you where heading, something "I" personally would do is add some layering with the bells, so maybe like, lets say a flute, take the highest notes and kind of dabble with the flute, it will give you a cool effect. I would also add a bass line, so maybe a tuba or sousaphone. Something low that has some solid whole note chords. Once you have all these things together you will get a 3-5 instrument band. You could also make the solo be a trumpet and trombone. All of the instruments I was talking about are based off of what I see you are heading towards, but if it was me I would do what I just said.
    iEra SFX Artist

Music for life

Quote Originally Posted by Frenzy View Post
    Hello =D, I really liked this piece. Seeing the direction you where heading, something "I" personally would do is add some layering with the bells, so maybe like, lets say a flute, take the highest notes and kind of dabble with the flute, it will give you a cool effect. I would also add a bass line, so maybe a tuba or sousaphone. Something low that has some solid whole note chords. Once you have all these things together you will get a 3-5 instrument band. You could also make the solo be a trumpet and trombone. All of the instruments I was talking about are based off of what I see you are heading towards, but if it was me I would do what I just said.
    Hmm ill see what I can do
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Please leave some constructive critism, as this is my first piece of music, 2012 yr https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...sample1mp3.mp3

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMeph View Post
    Please leave some constructive critism, as this is my first piece of music, 2012 yr https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...sample1mp3.mp3
    What are you doing lol? I mean this is my thread lol

Just 4 lulz bro.

what does the fox say?

I think is sng would be perfect for delteria

Quote Originally Posted by Waterbottle View Post
    I think is sng would be perfect for delteria
    Thanks lol I was going for that kinda feel