Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Future things which era could improve on

Talking Future things which era could improve on

Guns
    Most people now have guns they don't use, why can't we sell them for half the price we get. Cause I got guns I don't need anymore and they could be worth around 20k. I been waiting for an answer why can't we sell our guns?

Sale
    I think for some days like holidays some guns should get a sale like bar- 180-190k.

Uploads
    I seen a lot of people have the sniper body, when I upload it i get declined? Some admins say it's illegal and others just go along with it and upload it. It kinda weird why can't we have bodies with guns on there backs. Plus uploads should be cheaper

Events
    For team spar it is sad the whole team who won don't get ec but only they people who survive, also please fix speed hackers. Also please host more bush race becuz it hasn't been hosted for a long time
    New event
    -Sword fight-using UR best sword and may the best winner win

Is there going to be a new hat over 500k kills?

Please add more things If you got any...my first post

Guns - Selling guns will never happen and thank god it shall not.

Sales - So you're saying have sales for guns when it's holidays? Gun sales on Christmas? Easter? Thanksgiving? Veteran's Day? Halloween? Holidays are meant to be about them, not about having guns on sale.

Uploads - If you don't like your upload, refund it for the full price and do it before an hour has passed. After an hour, you'll only get half the money. (I think it's an hour)

Events - You died in Team Spar, you wouldn't deserve an ec since you obviously didn't survive. Don't advertise on hosting an event on here.

New Event - That new event idea is a bad and a good idea.

Hat - We don't know, but there should be though.

I would have to disagree with most of your ideas.

Most of the year consists of holidays and events.
    Bar would officially be $180-$190k, except when the prices go up
    at certain times. You've pretty much changed the whole price.

I see no problem with the current 500k hat.
    Take it to the gfx team if you have any issues with it.

The sniper or gun body is definitely illegal.
    Having a gun on your back can be definitely a way of "lying" I you know what I mean.
    Let me just get Chem on the back of my body and upload it!
    But I can't talk, I have to myself..

You're a funny man.
    "In the holidays, let's make it that gun prices are reduced!"
    "Let's make it that we can sell guns for half price!"
    You're pretty vague on this one. What about the people who bought it
    for a different price? If you're going to come up with a whole new array of changes, you
    might want to give us some more explanations.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned
    Guns - it is no one's decision to implement the gun refund system other than Unixmad.

Sale - NO weapons will be on sale.

Uploads - we're still unsure of the body, not everything can be passed down.

Event - that makes the event more slack-able.

Event idea - go to classic.

Hat - we have a 750k hat.

Aha thanks guy my ideas R bad but thanks for the tips appreciate it
    Asian From Australia, 2 years till Uni
    Pm 'Costo' for any questions
    I like BLACKPINK cause korean girls are cute
    Kpop is generally taking over the world, if you like kpop we can be friends
    #Erasince2014

Guns
    -It will ruin the economy,just like Zone and its policy of everything is tradable.
    Sale
    -This won't happen,but 2xmultipliers on sellables could be reintroduced like Black Friday somewhat making up for your idea.
    Uploads
    -There should be several checks to ensure each body is legal,for that particular body,it's very questionable and unquestionable that it got approved.
    Events
    -Team spar works the same way as ctf does,as in if you lose,you lose.
    Events idea
    -The sword event idea might not be popular,so I'd rather leave it to classic,as the mechanics originate from them.
    Mainly on Era-Go,so if you're wanting to talk to me about a subject,shoot me a message or you could even private message me in-game!
    Always have a fun time,even when you're not!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniiel View Post
    Holidays are meant to be about them, not about having guns on sale.
    Yes! (and the quests ;])

His gun refund idea is not a bad one actually.... I remember a time when you could trade guns for money oh yea what happened to that? I remember being able to trade guns and cash oh yea original era when it wasn't about how to suck the most amount of money out of people and it was about having fun with your friends and enjoying the game with out restrictions #DropSystem we want it back! but im just a simple minded noob i guess
    Stoner (ProNoobz)

Veteran
    I think the sword event thing is a bad idea. Not only does classic offer that, since we get to use our own melees i and many other players will just run around killing everyone with our double sabers. I agree with the hat idea though because 500K is a pretty big milestone.

Gun refunds ain't happinin.

Gun sales ain't happinin.

Those sniper body uploads are legal as long as it doesn't resemble a gun that is currently in Era.

A whole team doesn't deserve EC, the last few standing do. If you're on of those people who literally grab the team door until a staff member hosts CTF, you rely on others for EC pieces and use the excuse that CTF is "fun" to justify your laziness. They can't simply "fix" speed hackers, and bush race is broken, last I checked. I also don't think they'd even consider a melee sparring event.

There is a 500,000 kills hat in the spar complex and as Star stated, there's also a 750,000 kills hat.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.