Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim's next apprentice.

Tim's next apprentice.

Hi, most of you know me as the guy who used to play a lot events. As some of you know, I have retired from events ever since I achieved my final EC goal, the chem. Whenever I stop by the events house to visit, I find myself being quite bored. It's usually the same people winning, the same events, blah blah blah. So, I've decided to take on a second and final apprentice. As my apprentice, I'll be teaching you all the tips, tricks, and secrets to events. My first apprentice was basically molded into an exact replica of me but doesn't play Era much anymore so I feel like raising another.

Before I get all these "Why do you think you're qualified to teach someone events?" posts, I'll just address it now. I don't think I'm "qualified" to teach events, I just want to. I personally think I'm pretty decent at events and since I'm constantly asked by people to teach them events or give them tips, I thought I'd just take a player under my wing and try to make them the next events superstar. I've also collected 19 EC items, I know a thing or two about events.

All you've got to do is mess with a small application and say something that makes you stand out. I don't care about your life story, I could care less about your struggle in graal, just make me like you and prove to me that you'd be dedicated to this.

Whoever is chosen will start training with me at the beginning of 2016 and all throughout the year until they feel they have trained hard enough or until I see them beating me. You've got to be dedicated and patient if you hope do be successful. Anyways, good luck!

This is honestly the shortest application I've seen in awhile, but that doesn't mean don't take your time on it. I could care less if you disagree with the way my application is set up. Don't apply if you don't want to, degrading or blatant disrespectful posts probably won't even be addressed by me.

For those who doubt my EC item collection,

I WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE CHOSEN PERSON IN A MATTER OF HOURS, THANKS FOR APPLYING!
    Last edited by Timothy Rodgers; 11-16-2015 at 02:10 PM.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

woah damn.
    goodluck?

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

I'm really interested, I have about 3-5 more items that I would love to achieve, i'll apply right now .
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Great application, very proud hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Great application, very proud hahahah
    I live to impress the Yogster. <3
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Goodluck lol.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Applied, lol
    Good luck!

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Applied! Because I am awful at events, haha.
    Player Relations
    IGN- Bri
    If you need anything feel free to pm me on the forums or in-game =)

Done.
    Cuz why not?
    An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.

You're gonna learn from Tim? Please, I win at least like 2 events every host I can find.

Jk Tim, but that fact is true tho.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -