Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: iPad Pro for Graal

iPad Pro for Graal

I am thinking about getting the iPad Pro, but is it optimized for graal? I dont want to buy it and find out the controls are too small or everything is so zoomed in etc. If someone has a iPad Pro and wants to share screen shots or something please do.

I don't think graal is compatible with ipad pro as of now.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

- - - Updated - - -

bill don't spend over 1k
    Last edited by Ventus; 11-14-2015 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Removed vulgarity

I can agree with you that it isn't that much of a "pro" and all that it has is a bigger proccessor and a bigger screen. It doesn't really deserve the title "pro."
    But try to say it in a non-cussing way
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    I don't think graal is compatible with ipad pro as of now.
    @HarrisonGraal ok, say hi to your infraction.
    thanks, do you know when it will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    but is it optimized for graal?
    No platform is optimized for Graal specifically. But, the newer the device, the faster it will typically run, and the faster it runs, the better Graal plays. An iPad Pro should be fine. Graal still runs great on my iPod 4th Gen, so you should be all set, lad.

Quote Originally Posted by domenico View Post
    No platform is optimized for Graal specifically. But, the newer the device, the faster it will typically run, and the faster it runs, the better Graal plays. An iPad Pro should be fine. Graal still runs great on my iPod 4th Gen, so you should be all set, lad.
    i mean screen wise, like will controls be too small like on the iphone 6

dis homie just admitted he plays on an iPod 4th gen dude i will donate to you if you rly are in that spot
    Last edited by Star*; 11-15-2015 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Removed swearing & irrelevant words

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    i mean screen wise, like will controls be too small like on the iphone 6
    Oh, there's an option to increase control size on most platforms, you know. I imagine that an iPad would have it.

Quote Originally Posted by HarrisonGraal View Post
    dis homie just admitted he plays on an iPod 4th gen dude i will donate to you if you rly are in that spot
    Correct, I do. But I won't accept any donations. I'm well-off, monetarily speaking, aha.