Thread: Player Shops!!!

Player Shops!!!

Ok so what I was thinking was, you can buy a shop in the menu for 1,000$, just to get started. Then you go in and you can order different items like clothes or sports items and then hire a worker to work while you are gone or you can work it yourself. Then all money you earn in the shop can be used to advertise and this will bring in more customers. All of this would be NPC of course like the customers and the workers. All of the profit you earn can be used to upgrade the shop or you can collect it for yourself. You can also name your shop and what not. I think this would be a great way for those willing to earn money on the side or while they are gone and for those who are willing should get more money like if you buy a 100,000$ upgrade then you should earn like 1,000$ a day and the more you upgrade your shop, the more you sell items for and the more customers you get. I think this would make the game very very interesting and be a lot of fun for players.
    heavycleansoul
    Here to help

Haha,no, too op there are playermade shops,but you get no money.
    Lel

Quote Originally Posted by heavycleansoul View Post
    Ok so what I was thinking was, you can buy a shop in the menu for 1,000$
    Woah.

Quote Originally Posted by Jou43 View Post
    Haha,no, too op there are playermade shops,but you get no money.
    No I mean actually a job that doesnt require any sort of your own gfx. And how is this OP? if you spend 100k u get 1k a day... simple. if you are willing to put in the time and effort it will pay off in the long run. Like mining