Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Forum Game (See how much you can type with held breath)

Forum Game (See how much you can type with held breath)

Just thought of this game, let's see who's got the best lungs eh?

I'll start:

So I'm honestly probably going to be able to type a lot because of my really incredible lungs, but I'm not really sure yet, it seems practical however because I'm always expanding them haha, by the way guys if you want I'll check the character count of each of these and check out who won at the end haha, thi is still me tuping

Woo i started. Giving it my best shot but i probs wont do to well. Irididks wow ok that came out of nowhere. Ahh i am loosig my breath. Almost gone now. No help i'm gonn

So that haplened
    Welcome to the forums!

I was a marine, so this isn't fair for you guys, considering that most of you weren't trained to spend a certain amount of time underwater. I like this game though because it challenges the physicality of someone, rather than the mentality. I also acknowledge that by typing *this* much, I just beat Kieran, so take that Kieran! I also thought that maybe Froz would reply to this thread with a conspiracy, but who knows. Filler text time, Latin-style, let's go; Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nullam quis magna lorem. Integer lobortis consectetur mollis. Etiam maximus, lorem nec ornare facilisis, tortor libero viverra tellus, eget convallis sapien mi vitae lacus. Phasellus lacinia, magna quis interdum scelerisque, purus lorem commodo quam, eget tincidunt nulla purus vitae ante. Curabitur at sem tristique, cursus libero ut, ultricies metus. Nam tincidunt, sem eu blandit aliquam, risus nibh viverra turpis, eget mattis odio risus ac tellus.

That's all, folks.

I'll try.

So let me start by saying that I once held my breath for 2 whole minutes mostly because when I was 9 years old, I would usually take swimming classes. I took swimming classes until I was about 12 and my uncle decided to pull me out, because my swimming classes were during the day time, and he decided to put me to work in his shop during the day. Mostly because his shop was getting a lot of customers during fall and winter, and especially around Christmas, since his shop was an electronics shop. I've always wanted to work in his shop since I was 5, because I took an interest in technology when I was 5, I know that being interested in that kind of stuff at that age is kinda weird, but hey, I'm a weird kid. Either way, I ended up being a personal assistant at 12. After that, I did very well in my tests and homework, projects, and all that essential stuff in 8th grade, and I moved on to high school. When I was 14, and a freshman, I decided to take classes on technology and took a lot of volunteer jobs like being the school's very own IT. They told me that I was very smart for my age.

After a while, in my Junior year, they told me that they would be giving me a scholarship to a college, but it would be in a different country, hence why I am now in Paris. I took it and am now studying Aerospace Engineering and Biochemical Engineering (I took BioEn for my job mostly. I'm studying Aerospace to work at NASA.) There's a lot more to my story, but I'm running out of breath.

Barely typed that last part, lol. And I'm a fast typer

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

*fires off starting gun that may or may not have been an actual loaded Beretta M9*

I, (my name), do solemnly swear to support and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the regulations and the uniform code of military justice. So God help me.

I'm surprised I typed all that, I'm running outta breath crap bye.

I almost blacked out lol
    Last edited by Shadow7980; 11-18-2015 at 02:11 AM.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Jesus Mikey, you destroyed me

This is easy because I'm a really fast typer and can hold my breath for a long period of time. It feels weird doing this, I don't know why. I'm watching a basketball dunk contest. I like Koalas, I wish I could adopt one, but they would never allow it in Australia. Can someone abduct a Koala and Kangaroo from the zoo for me? I almost slipped down the stairs today because my mom waxed the floors and I was wearing socks and my foot slipped and I almost did a backflip, cri. I'm talking about random things, I don't know why. I have a German Shepherd dog, but I also wish I had an Australian Shepherd. Buy me an Australian Shepherd nabs, please. If I pass out from holding my breath too far, it's gonna be so dang hilarious. Why is ISIS terrorizing Italy and other places, WHY. I feel like my chest is about to explode and my throat is burning like crazy. I'm typing like 100 words per minute oh my god, my fingers look like a bunch of noodles right now I'm typing so fast. My dog is so lazy, but she's really cute so it's all good. I'm thinking of joining the Marines, should I really? A penny for your thoughts? I feel like passing out, wow. *dead*

Oh man, that was so hard. My chest felt so weird when I finally exhaled, it was like someone was sitting on my chest. My head hurts too, I'm not doing that again. But good game, someone might pass out from doing it though.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Ok, I'll start now.

Ok now I

wtf I coughed.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Ok once time I hold my breath for a long time was when I choked on a pill.ahhh that stuff to hard bro

- - - Updated - - -

Daniiel lmao

Today I went to the beach for a swim, i met a shark named Mike and he was nice, we went out to the movies to watch jaws, I left the movies because he kept bragging about how his cousin stars in the movie. We than met up at school again and he pleaded the teacher to sit next to me, I pleaded Pablo, (the kid sitting behind me in Maths class) to take my seat, so he did. Mike came up to the seat and saw Pablo next to me, he asked Pabs to move. Pabs says "no" so Mike gobbled Pablo up with his razor teeth. Everybody in the class evacuated and so did I. Mike thought this was a form of bullying so he chased after all of us. I climbed up a tree knowing that I shark cannot climb trees but then all of a sudden Mike grew arms and legs I was doomed BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN............................................ ..............................

My Breath ran out.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)