Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Forum Game (See how much you can type with held breath)

Street Boss
    "I murder a rhyme one word at a time you never heard of a mind as perverted as mine, you better get rid of that nine it ain't gonna help what good it's gonna do against the man who strangles himself, I'm waiting for hell like hell sht I'm anxious as hell, Mansion you'll be safe in this cell be grateful in jail I used to be my mom little angel at twelve, thirteen I was putting shells on the gauge of the shelf I used to get pumpkins and I bullied on my block till I can this cat head and stick it to that kids mailbox, I used to give a**** now I"
    Crap, I thought I could at get to the chorus.
    And in case you were wondering the song is "I'm back"- EMINEM.
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

I'm playing again!
    *pulls out M9 and fires it off in the air. Multiple times. The mags empty.*

Okay what the hell did I just get myself into? Is a person supposed to hold their breath this long? Well I guess, I am a Marine. We've been doing pointless crap since 1775 so what's the difference right? Speaking of Marines, I'm gonna rant for a second about the creation of my beloved corps. The corps was created by a couple leathernecks with long rifles and big balls to conduct ship-to-ship combat. And I'm outta breath. Crap. Bye.

Ask me anything you would like to know about weapons, spar, PK, etc. I'll answer you to the best of my ability.

Surprised how much you guys liked this game, I just thought of this when I was really bored one night, I must admit it's quite fun though.

Let me try this!

This is kinda interes....
    Last edited by Kieran2820; 12-01-2015 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Don't use that language