Thread: cya maybe

cya maybe

everyone i know has quit years ago, and now even my newer friends quit...might as well uhhhhh i might still be active who knows but im feeling the urge to quit again. pixel art hasnt been working out for me and i cannot get anything ive made recently to look how i envison it. I have been relatively active since around 2009 when i was in grade 6 and now that im almost a second semester senior, i think it should be time to quit. Ill miss the pals ive made on here, but sadly you will all probably be forgotten within a year or two. i send my love to fang, Goblin, Jericho, shiz, iceman, alan harper, the old KOH, red mist, tricky, kendrick, chickenpotpie, Bulldogg, Scott, Fried Rice, King panda, Murrex, and many many more. The game was fun while it lasted, as was the forums until it got overloaded with negativity. Sorry if i never got to know many of you...i sorta just logged on, said or did something, and logged back off. good luck in all your lives enjoy yourself, listen to the Griswolds, Smallpools, and TOP, and remember to be kind to everyone. I know this is an anonymous forum but be nice anyways. Cya guys maybe later, maybe never. Who knows
    my conclusion graphics will be posted on my graphics thread xoxo
    heyhey

Later man, I liked your art a lot.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Well this sucks everyone is leaving

Farewell p00p, even though I didn't actually get to know you, have fun in life.
    Good luck on your journey!
    Lel

:0 no way.. I can't believe you're leaving. You're graphics were amazing, all of them were. Good luck in the future lad.
    IGN - Daniiel
    Contact on forums, email, or in game for assistance

Farewell dude! Thank you for taking the time to help me improve my gfx >< !
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Po0p View Post
    everyone i know has quit years ago, and now even my newer friends quit...might as well uhhhhh i might still be active who knows but im feeling the urge to quit again. pixel art hasnt been working out for me and i cannot get anything ive made recently to look how i envison it. I have been relatively active since around 2009 when i was in grade 6 and now that im almost a second semester senior, i think it should be time to quit. Ill miss the pals ive made on here, but sadly you will all probably be forgotten within a year or two. i send my love to fang, Goblin, Jericho, shiz, iceman, alan harper, the old KOH, red mist, tricky, kendrick, chickenpotpie, Bulldogg, Scott, Fried Rice, King panda, Murrex, and many many more. The game was fun while it lasted, as was the forums until it got overloaded with negativity. Sorry if i never got to know many of you...i sorta just logged on, said or did something, and logged back off. good luck in all your lives enjoy yourself, listen to the Griswolds, Smallpools, and TOP, and remember to be kind to everyone. I know this is an anonymous forum but be nice anyways. Cya guys maybe later, maybe never. Who knows
    my conclusion graphics will be posted on my graphics thread xoxo
    Hey I never even really met you ;-;
    I just remember vaguely seeing a golden player with a bronze leaf on his head during the first (and last) playershop team meeting.

I really wish I could have known all the member better before the team died.
    Anyways, cya bud. You're graphics we're way above my level, I doubt I'll ever get to your level of detail.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

Sad to see another member go, ciao.

Too many ppl leave era omg