Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Digging nerfed...

Digging nerfed...

Ok since you guys have nerfed digging so badly can you please lower the shovel cost? I mean I used to make 100+ profit per shovels but now i hardly make 30+profit... Seriously like what was going through your guys' mind when you did that. Buff digging again please.
    heavycleansoul
    Here to help

Earning money in Era is supposed to be hard duhhhhh
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    But not that hard duhhh

Because crabs spawning in your face every two seconds isnt hard enough. Also is running up and down making pizzas "hard"?? Digging is a hard job that really needs to be buffed again considering anyone can just go make pizzas and get tons and tons. I am not against pizza making though. In fact i love it but it gets so boring and digging is the only other good job in the game and it has been nerfed so so so badly. This needs to change. duhhh
    Last edited by heavycleansoul; 11-18-2015 at 03:18 AM. Reason: forgot something

Quote Originally Posted by heavycleansoul View Post
    Because crabs spawning in your face every two seconds isnt hard enough. Also is running up and down making pizzas "hard"?? Digging is a hard job that really needs to be buffed again considering anyone can just go make pizzas and get tons and tons. I am not against pizza making though. In fact i love it but it gets so boring and digging is the only other good job in the game and it has been nerfed so so so badly. This needs to change
    What do you mean? Car missions earn you 40-50$ gralats per mission and don't take more than a minute

Remember that.

Ok since you guys have nerfed digging so badly can you please lower the shovel cost? I mean I used to make 100+ profit per shovels but now i hardly make 30+profit... Seriously like what was going through your guys' mind when you did that. Buff digging again please.
    Not for me I listen to music to make it quivk

What do you mean? Car missions earn you 40-50$ gralats per mission and don't take more than a minute
    the constant pkers and lag makes it so hard to do even with that epic gas tank size given for vip.

the constant pkers and lag makes it so hard to do even with that epic gas tank size given for vip.
    Well, stop complaining about every job. And you'll find one to do

Remember that.

Well, stop complaining about every job. And you'll find one to do
    I wouldn't have to complain if the jobs were actually good. which is why im here talking about this, right now. Jobs need to be more balanced and snk needs to really get off his *** and change something for the better. And here is the thing, i have tried all other jobs. Mining, pizzas, mush+trash. They all get boring after a while and sooner or later you have to go back to digging, Which used to be BALANCED and WORTHWHILE. All jobs should be BALANCED and WORTHWHILE.

I wouldn't have to complain if the jobs were actually good. which is why im here talking about this, right now. Jobs need to be more balanced and snk needs to really get off his *** and change something for the better. And here is the thing, i have tried all other jobs. Mining, pizzas, mush+trash. They all get boring after a while and sooner or later you have to go back to digging, Which used to be BALANCED and WORTHWHILE. All jobs should be BALANCED and WORTHWHILE.
    Do you expect to work for 2 days and buy a brand new mustang in life? It's called a job. Not meaning to argue but cmon

Remember that.