Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Digging nerfed...

Last bit of anything constructive I can say good paying job is trading. Technically it is a job. Learning prices to your advantage and gaining profit to sell instead of digging it all. I started with a head bounce, head pull, and 200 shovels and a few days later bought myself two stuns for 3400 tro. And 100 shovels Later on sold it for a custom upload
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

I'd say trash/mush/acorns are the best jobs. You can do all 3 at once and it's a one time charge on just the mushroom knife. In my opinion, it's less boring than digging. That's just me. I don't think digging has changed since a year at least, probably more, I have no records of it so don't take my word for it. Every job is going to need a downside, otherwise it'd be too "OP".
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    Do you expect to work for 2 days and buy a brand new mustang in life? It's called a job. Not meaning to argue but cmon
    Sounds about right, if you want to make quick cash, itunes is the way to go. However it's best to save your money in real life to spend on something worthwhile, and earn gralats in game. It takes less than a year, I can guarantee you that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    I'd say trash/mush/acorns are the best jobs. You can do all 3 at once and it's a one time charge on just the mushroom knife. In my opinion, it's less boring than digging. That's just me. I don't think digging has changed since a year at least, probably more, I have no records of it so don't take my word for it. Every job is going to need a downside, otherwise it'd be too "OP".
    Not only that. You can even streak in the process. My favorite spot is by the veteran speedy pizza . Mushrooms spawn there a lot. You can dig right there if wanted, trash spawns, fair amount of traffic to pk with. My fave job and spot to pk in era
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by heavycleansoul View Post
    the constant pkers and lag makes it so hard to do even with that epic gas tank size given for vip.
    The only solution: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...eful-Ol-Street
    “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.”
    -One tree hill

If you find a job worth doing, you might as well do it well.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Car mission better than digging