Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mining levels rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    Ouff, how much money does it get every hour of mining with that level ? On average
    3.8 gralats per rock, roughly 2000 rocks per hour (the .3 second thing is bs).

Assuming you don't convert rocks to minerals, roughly 7600 gralats per hour in rock form.

Meaning you get less than 7600 gralats per hour since you need time to convert rocks to minerals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabipants View Post
    8 weeks, 6 days of constant mining? That's insane.
    Keep in mind that this is an estimate, meaning it doesn't account for human error (getting the "Nothing here to mine" error), time taken to move in and out of mines when they are collapsing or when your drill battery dies, server lag and absolutely perfect transitions to the next rock.

Not to mention the going rate I've noticed is ~345 rocks/ battery and each battery is 80 gralats. Extrapolate that to the 520000 rocks you need to mine to reach that level means that you need to have roughly (520000/~345)*80 gralats to even start mining to level 99/100 without stopping to convert the rocks you mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    3.8 gralats per rock, roughly 2000 rocks per hour (the .3 second thing is bs).

Assuming you don't convert rocks to minerals, roughly 7600 gralats per hour in rock form.

Meaning you get less than 7600 gralats per hour since you need time to convert rocks to minerals.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep in mind that this is an estimate, meaning it doesn't account for human error (getting the "Nothing here to mine" error), time taken to move in and out of mines when they are collapsing or when your drill battery dies, server lag and absolutely perfect transitions to the next rock.

Not to mention the going rate I've noticed is ~345 rocks/ battery and each battery is 80 gralats. Extrapolate that to the 520000 rocks you need to mine to reach that level means that you need to have roughly (520000/~345)*80 gralats to even start mining to level 99/100 without stopping to convert the rocks you mine.
    Still 7600 gralats per hour is almost double the other jobs.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Still 7600 gralats per hour is almost double the other jobs.
    Well getting <7600 gralats per hour might sound great but considering the fact that even though mining speed goes up, conversion rate stays constant, so high level miners are forever cucked and forced to either stay at the grinding machines or trade their rocks for shells, which is still a loss of profit.

In the time it takes for you to reach a level like that, you can earn a lot more with a job like pizza. It's only lvl 100+ when mining starts to come remotely close to beating pizza in rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Well getting <7600 gralats per hour might sound great but considering the fact that even though mining speed goes up, conversion rate stays constant, so high level miners are forever cucked and forced to either stay at the grinding machines or trade their rocks for shells, which is still a loss of profit.

In the time it takes for you to reach a level like that, you can earn a lot more with a job like pizza. It's only lvl 100+ when mining starts to come remotely close to beating pizza in rate.
    True but if you stay in the mining business long enough at some point you'll start profiting more than any job.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

True but if you stay in the mining business long enough at some point you'll start profiting more than any job.
    Except you could have bought anything you wanted with the money that pizza gets you.

Mining at 100+ basically is for people who just want useless extra stuff.

lmao srsly? 8 weeks do get level 100 and start making profit? I can get 200k in 2 weeks of pizza making... by 8 weeks you can make 1 million gralats. Do you really think its worthy?

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    lmao srsly? 8 weeks do get level 100 and start making profit? I can get 200k in 2 weeks of pizza making... by 8 weeks you can make 1 million gralats. Do you really think its worthy?
    Lol! I can get 200k in 2 seconds by using my credit card!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".