Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mining levels rewards

Mining levels rewards

Just like pizzas we want mining awards would make mining more fun cuz its booring

Yeah and it says that you mine faster as you level up but i have tested and this is not true.
    heavycleansoul
    Here to help

Quote Originally Posted by heavycleansoul View Post
    Yeah and it says that you mine faster as you level up but i have tested and this is not true.
    Ikr

dude your ignorant, i mine faster and im level 4.

what rewards? hats? achievements?

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

Sorry I don't like it. Mining already has the perk of leveling up and you do get faster as stated in many other posts

You do mine faster when you level up. It's more noticeable around 20-30. There shouldn't be any "awards" that would boost mining as this is the best job money-wise once you get up in level. The only thing that changes, besides the speed, is the amount of rocks you put into the machine - max is 10 (wish it would go higher).

More in-depth: .3 seconds is not a big boost of speed when leveling up, you won't notice it right away. This shouldn't be changed due to the fact you will actually make fast money at a much higher level. If you saw me in the mines, you would know that this "rumor" is not a lie. Sure it takes a long time, but what do you expect with a job that is faster than any job in the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Zephlyn
    Is confirmed that mining is faster when you reach high levels, yes, it is not noticeable at low levels, but you if you compare a low level miner, and a high level miner (40+), you'll see a dramatic change, this job is for patient people, if you can dedicate to mine a lot, then feel free to do so, you'll increase of level and get more rocks, but trust me, it's not easy to get to a high level.

Its fine how it is,you get faster has you level up
    Lel

you guys are looking at this all wrong who cares about speed it all feels slow if you do it enough right so why not let you mine for better minerals chances the higher the level, eventually you will only mine gold and diamonds xD...... Oh then how your going to repair your weapons? Vip?? you rewards/awards from mining is ec's #TheThirstIsReal
    Stoner (ProNoobz)