Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Depletion of Entertainment with Era

Depletion of Entertainment with Era

Now before you read this thread, I would like to state that I am not tying to start any fights, and I want this to be strictly an opinion based thread, meaning fighting of any type is not condoned, and should be deleted by Moderators as soon as possible.

Well, I'm not sure if it's because I'm an adult now, or what; but lately, Era/the Community, has just gone down in quality in my opinion. I used to love browsing these forums, and playing Era so much. But now every time I log in game, it's like a cesspool of lag & childish remarks, not to mention the "trolls" that inhabit the majority of start, ruining any chance of enjoyment

Not to mention Era-Go, this used to be my favorite community y'know? There was a time when I wasn't bitter guys and was friendly. I used to come on here and laugh for hours and converse with you guys, I considered a lot of the old forum users friends even if we didn't talk much, because this was actuLly a community, I don't know what it is now.

All I ever see here anymore is pointless drama over trivial subjects that don't matter for anything, or exuberant amounts of spam that are incredibly unnecessary, not to mention the moderators. Listen guys. I'm not saying any names, or trying to be mean, or invoke any drama, but you really screwed up with the new moderators. For one I have already witnessed bias from the Mods towards players, censoring things to protect their own rep, it's pathetic, but once again I won't name names.

And in game I can't find anyone to have a decent conversation with without being greeted with some stupid remark about my mother or suicide. I wouldn't be writing this if not for the PK and Sparring either, with the lag it's basically impossible to enjoy any of the activities that the game promises you with. And content wise this game is pathetic, I really truly don't give a LOVE about Countryside, nobody does at this point. You've wasted so much time, and so many resources on it, unless it's absolutely amazing, I will criticize it.

All in all if anyone asked me if they should play this game I'd tell them with much confidence no. Is this just me or any other oldbies out there concur?

- - - Updated - - -

Move this thread for me sorry, wasn't paying attention.

The same old things can only remain interesting for so long. The fact that the only content they ever push out on this game is holiday related events is the reason this game is seeing its downfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabu View Post
    The same old things can only remain interesting for so long. The fact that the only content they ever push out on this game is holiday related events is the reason this game is seeing its downfall.
    It's not just content though. That is a huge factor too, but it's not the only one. I feel as though the community has turned to absolute LOVE. The mods that were hired recently flame just as much as I do and don't do their job, at ALL. And the players don't even understand forum etiquette, spamming incessantly, etc.

Nothing gold can stay, y'know?
    I had good times with you on era pc.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    It's not just content though. That is a huge factor too, but it's not the only one. I feel as though the community has turned to absolute LOVE. The mods that were hired recently flame just as much as I do and don't do their job, at ALL. And the players don't even understand forum etiquette, spamming incessantly, etc.
    Community sucks because this entire forum is a bunch of kids thinking that if they act super professional it will land them a staff position. That's really the basis of this entire forum. Graalians4Life

Yet you're still using it @Nabu.
    Congratulations for contradicting yourself, bro.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

I used to moderate this forum, it's not unlikely for me to show up every now and then.

After taking one good look at all the recent posts, that's just the vibe I'm getting. Sorry if that offends you.

Actually, there's always new things or items to pop up on era.
    Every year, the gfx team and the community itself work so hard on making new sets of
    items and you're treating their ideas and hard work like trash.

Ex Player Relations, Ex Newspaper Team
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry!
    In Terry we Trust

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Nothing gold can stay, y'know?
    I had good times with you on era pc.
    Ay why so many people read The Outsiders

Community sucks because this entire forum is a bunch of kids thinking that if they act super professional it will land them a staff position.
    It's sad, but the truth. This is the way it really is.