Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Depletion of Entertainment with Era

Sadly, because it's the truth. No staff cares about this game, only wanting to seek attention because they don't get enough of it in real life. It's just out of our control, you either stay and leave nothing much to say and do really.
    IGN: bizrr (Milk)

Quote Originally Posted by b418smitten View Post
    No staff cares about this game, only wanting to seek attention because they don't get enough of it in real life.
    I wouldn't go that far. There are some excellent staff on this game who honestly play to help others. But, I obviously know of some staff who play only for the free Gralats, free EC, and the attention. It differs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabu View Post
    Community sucks because this entire forum is a bunch of kids thinking that if they act super professional it will land them a staff position. That's really the basis of this entire forum. Graalians4Life
    graalians went south too.

everything loses appeal over time. a lot of the old players just log in out of habit more than anything else.

I'm mainly referring to the community. It's awful now, to be completely honest.

I respect your opinion, but I think it's still a bit early to criticize the mods. We've only been here for a month. The only mods who really do things, and I'm not trying to put anyone on blast, is 3 of them. We all have things we are good at. I.E. I usually handle threads, Kieran handles reports, xStarx usually handles players and threads, and Tricky hasn't really been doing much. This whole month, she has only closed one thread. I know that she might be a bit busy, I mean, she did quit the game, not sure about Era-GO. I'm just saying, give us a bit more time. If there is anything you think we can improve upon, just let us know. We love feedback from you guys, anytime.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    I respect your opinion, but I think it's still a bit early to criticize the mods. We've only been here for a month. The only mods who really do things, and I'm not trying to put anyone on blast, is 3 of them. We all have things we are good at. I.E. I usually handle threads, Kieran handles reports, xStarx usually handles players and threads, and Tricky hasn't really been doing much. This whole month, she has only closed one thread. I know that she might be a bit busy, I mean, she did quit the game, not sure about Era-GO. I'm just saying, give us a bit more time. If there is anything you think we can improve upon, just let us know. We love feedback from you guys, anytime.
    I honestly think you were the only suitable mod chosen. Star is well, not a nice person in any way. He has started so many flame wars in the past, and has ridiculously spammed the forum. They either didn't do a background check, or were really desperate, because he, is not suitable. Tricky, well she is a lovey person and I have always respected her, but I just don't think she really has the time to put into these forums with all due respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I honestly think you were the only suitable mod chosen. Star is well, not a nice person in any way. He has started so many flame wars in the past, and has ridiculously spammed the forum. They either didn't do a background check, or were really desperate, because he, is not suitable. Tricky, well she is a lovey person and I have always respected her, but I just don't think she really has the time to put into these forums with all due respect.
    I appreciate it, but at least give them a bit more time to redeem themselves.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

I appreciate it, but at least give them a bit more time to redeem themselves.
    Like I said, Tricky would be amazing for the job if she devoted more time to it, but Star, no haha. He's just as cynical as I am.

Banned Sottocapo
    Trickys doing great shes pretty much like the other mods
    Never closing threads
    But she doenst close because of her bias opinion
    She only closes it when no one else will and its requested

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Like I said, Tricky would be amazing for the job if she devoted more time to it, but Star, no haha. He's just as cynical as I am.
    I think star is a better pr than a mod
    No offence
    The guy responds quick

Lol, have you seen the change in attitude of our new mods? They went from immature to mature real quick. The only people who remained true to themselves were xstarx and kieran. xstarx, man, that guy is a guy who knows what he's doing.
    (This doesn't apply to tricky either)
    Last edited by Enfy; 11-20-2015 at 12:17 AM.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.