Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Depletion of Entertainment with Era

Banned Sottocapo
    Stop thinking so negatively about other people
    If you acted nice everyone would act nice back
    How come you talk abotu everyones imperfections yet you don't mention your imperfections

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Read what I said, I literally said that I wouldn't be suitable for the position for a reason. Are you blind?
    I dont care if your not suitable that doesnt mean you can still act up like this
    Just because you wont apply for anything doesnt mean you can be like this
    If you think forum is dying off then stop complaining and being rude
    And prevent it from dying off instead of wasting your time saying mean things

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    It's funny coming from someone like you who only starts random flame wars in just one thread a day.
    I can't lie, I used to flame a lot too but at least I tried applying to change everything and not someone who sits back behind his screen and smirks all the day long thinking his 'complain' will get anywhere.

This forum isn't for people who played Era in the older generations and such. This is for thr phone version, not the PC version where people used to be nice and have equal rights with any newcomer.

If you think we're that redundant, why didn't you try signing up as a mod instead of telling people we suck at our job(s) or even better, a staff?

That's right. Most of the negative comments relating to why a certain staff should be hired is countless.
    But when someone does it, do they themselves think that they can do better job for an even better outcome?

Think about yourself first before trying to give an invalid resource to everyone who you think will adhere to it. Also, you might think this is a flaming post but it's certainly not.
    Not sure what type of recite do you not understand.
    Star even if your defending yourself this is not how a mod should act
    You applied to be a mod and you need to act like one
    Just avoid drama

Basically both of you two are wrong and this thread was a waste of time
    Someone close it

Banned
    Never said I was defending myself.

Was merely giving him an answer that he should really follow closely to but apparently it didn't work.

Also read my last post, I stated that it was NOT an intentional flame post.

I chose not to close the thread because I don't see any flame warring other than complains and I'm just sticking to my own decisions so nothing will change.

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Never said I was defending myself.

Was merely giving him an answer that he should really follow closely to but apparently it didn't work.

Also read my last post, I stated that it was NOT an intentional flame post.

I chose not to close the thread because I don't see any flame warring other than complains and I'm just sticking to my own decisions so nothing will change.
    Peoples gut feeling are usually wrong
    Dont wait till it happens
    Prevent it from happening
    Hes already saying nasty things about other members on this thread
    Dont let the earthquake strike
    When you can stop it from striking

Banned
    f) When in a forum discussion if you provoke another user into an ‘insultive/flame argument’ rather than a discussion you will be warned/banned for doing so. You can express a disagreement with someone, without attacking them. If you reply to someone provoking you to insult/harass/attack the user who provoked you, then you too will be warned/banned. You shouldn’t return the attack, just report to a mod via forum PM for it to be looked at.
    Do not make threads bashing people, or groups of people for any reason.

The bold lines are what I think do not put into place for this thread.

All I see is him expressing his opinions, but he's not allowed to cuss at someone or point out anybody regardless of the consequences.

Actually, scratch that.

I'm closing this thread for now.
    Any enquiries, just PM me them (that means any of you in this thread).