Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: "Best Friends" List

"Best Friends" List

Hey guys. I recently just had an idea by looking at my friend's list in another game. From looking at it, it gave me the idea of having a "Best Friends" list. It would be another icon in the menu. Basically, lets say you have your friends list overcrowded with many friends of yours, but you want to see only when your true friends are online? Or, what if you were going to trade with someone (as an example) so you added them, and you have to keep checking if they are online? The "Best Friends" list would be useful, more towards people with crowded friends lists. Adding someone to your best friends list can also give you the option of letting them go into your regular house whenever they want to. Also, if someone is on your best friends list, the game will tell you when they come online. For example, I could be digging shells for myself, when I get a PM. I read the PM, and its from the server and it says "Bulldogg Lucero is now online!".

Here is an image of the icon that could be used for it:

Best_Friends Icon.jpg

Lastly, in options, the player has the options to check off if they want PMs from the best friend list and if they want to let the players on their best friends list able to go in their house at all times.
    Last edited by Mrmweiss (MSM); 08-09-2013 at 08:38 PM.

I like it but I think there should be extra requirements for people on best friend list like inside a gang so instead of getting a pm or being able to enter your house automatically, you have to click a box to allow this to happen. Still nice idea.

I think it would be cool if when your "best friends" logged online you'd get a notification on the bottom of your screen!
    Hey, i'm suka.
    I know a lot about games like this, if you need anything message me in-game suka
    Stay classy Era, stay classy.

I like it, and that house idea is cool
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

It's like XBOX LIVE I like it
    Oz!
    Gfx Artist and Era Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    It's like XBOX LIVE I like it
    Well I guess its just a coincidence, considering I don't use XBox Live

Online Notifier.

Hi,
    so i think adding something that notifies us when our friends come online, just like the kill streak
    indicator.
    For Example : 'Your friend, iRockstar Ciprioni is now online'
    Thanks, Graal813478.

I do like this idea, but I already posted it in one of my threads a few days ago: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...ends-quot-List

You would need a separate friends list like MSM said on his thread I think so it isn't spammed if you have a lot of people on your friends list.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    You would need a separate friends list like MSM said on his thread I think so it isn't spammed if you have a lot of people on your friends list.
    Yea, that way if you have like 200 friends, you don't keep getting spammed with them logging on
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]