Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Balance Idea

I think its a bad idea, like another person said in this thread, if I was sparring and my gun decides to pull 8dmg instead of 9 and I lose because of that I would be pissed off. close the thread

OR how's about guns level up after so many kills and weaker guns can level up more that stronger ones to the point of where cheaper guns technically are better in the end. I see that as a viable way of adding more balance without the whole fuss over gun stats being changed or having a factor of luck like what is being suggested.

I completely disagree with this. Checks and balances will always have to be done when new guns are introduced. But I would be extremely pissesd if I lost a clutch spar match because someone's luck. And in complex main room most matches come down to 1-2 hp... Random damage would be bs for sparring.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
    He said it wouldn't be added to existing guns -.-
    Just saying because he could really fix up the p2ks a bit

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    reverse the nerfed guns back into their original stats and this would be great.
    How we have the guns now is not a good idea and It would be best to leave this idea alone.
    I agree but won't happen.

Big Cheese
    Do it to every gun

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    Do it to every gun
    Glad to see you again <3
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

kinda "interesting" idea. BUT random damage should not do a role of balancing the guns.
    Just make a weak gun with random damage if you are desperate to make this funny gun.
    GMLXO Dorvay

Terrible idea it's taking out what people paid for. If you're using a weaker gun learn how to utilize the spread to stay on the outside and hit them from there don't head on a bar. Sillys

A gun in the real world doesn't do different damage every time it is shot so y should a games guns do the same

Quote Originally Posted by JacobCAHDB View Post
    Terrible idea it's taking out what people paid for. If you're using a weaker gun learn how to utilize the spread to stay on the outside and hit them from there don't head on a bar. Sillys

A gun in the real world doesn't do different damage every time it is shot so y should a games guns do the same
    Actually it kind of does. There are many factor that dictate how much a bullet impacts someone. Sometimes people are only shot once, whilst others are shot several times and can survive. It also depends on where you hit the person. If you are shot in the leg it is not going to impact you physically as much as being shot in the chest or head.

Obviously graal has no way of telling where your character is hit, but varying damage can kind of give the appearance of that