Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Crypt 2015 FEEDBACK

Zombie Crypt 2015 FEEDBACK

Hello,

So as the tittle says, let know everyone what you didn't like of this years crypt and what staff(SNK) can improve on
    I will start,
    1--what I didn't like is they added one more week, expecting that someone else would take #1 from payback, but it didn't happen.
    2--rewards, it's messed up what all 3 teams are getting, that's weak. that not even worth the 200,000+ gralats most members in each team spent, don't you agree?
    3--administration warping to player(ughh, like last year and nothing has been done, we want to see administration been fired)

sorry for the grammatical errors, I'm at the gymnasium, running as warmup.

also forgot to mention, I made this because we can't post on SNK thread, as if that would stop us(the community) to point out what was wrong and needs to be changed.
    for the community, by the community.
    Last edited by PublicSchool; 11-21-2015 at 04:09 PM. Reason: SNK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    Hello,

So as the tittle says, let know everyone what you didn't like of this years crypt and what staff(SNK) can improve on
    I will start,
    1--what I didn't like is they added one more week, expecting that someone else would take #1 from payback, but it didn't happen.
    2--rewards, it's messed up what all 3 teams are getting, that's weak. that not even worth the 200,000+ gralats most members in each team spent, don't you agree?
    3--administration warping to player(ughh, like last year and nothing has been done, we want to see administration been fired)

also forgot to mention, I made this because we can't post on SNK thread, as if that would stop us(the community) to point out what was wrong and needs to be changed.
    Explain your 3rd point in more detail
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulltzone View Post
    Explain your 3rd point in more detail
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapjack View Post
    Nobes were helping pwned in crypt, so of course they will lie for them, also I'm posting a privet thread for the high staff,
    There was an admin and I know who cheating and trying to let us lose in crypt.
    ^thats what I mean on my third point(that quote was from http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...e-at-RPG/page2 )
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

^thats what I mean on my third point(that quote was from http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...e-at-RPG/page2 )
    I saw "The Evidence", their is not much proof that was an admin, Blue flickers occur at least monthly on graal era.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

I saw "The Evidence", their is not much proof that was an admin, Blue flickers occur at least monthly on graal era.
    tell me more about zombies chasing an invisible object.

Youtube channel : xJudgementx Graal
    http://tinyurl.com/xjyoutube
    Facebook Page : xJudgementx Graal
    https://www.facebook.com/xJudgementxGraal
    Clash Of Clans: Clan name: Garaden

if you admins have ever warp on your zombie crypt run, you would notice, because the zombies start to go after the wall, where there is "nothing"

Hello,

I will start,

I agree with all your feedbacks, Snk warped to us in crypt today.

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

.touche.
    -

Veteran
    i liked the crypt besides the staff warping nonsense.

Also, if nobes get extra prizes because they complained aka gunnerz, then payback deserves the extra prizes too.
    Pandavi

Honestly, the prizes are not what everyone deserves. Everyone spent countless hours on this crypt, 200k+ gralats, and lots of skill and energy. I know those that hadn't gotten in the top highscores or didnt participate will obviously disagree with me but you don't know. I guess we were expecting a bit more.
    Thoughts or Concerns?
    • Scripting
    • Testbed's
    • Applying
    • Suggestions
    • Constructive Criticism
    • Tips and Tricks

Anything else on Graal I can handle if you message
    me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.