Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Crypt 2015 FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK View Post
    I was in McNobe crypt last year and I don't remember that but I wasn't online for Nobes crypt so I can't tell if what you're saying is correct or not, as d12 said earlier it's easy to detect this type of glitch and if Nobes really did it they would've been disqualified.
    I mean, this was last year, remember rina and others that I won't mention that at the time they were admins, they said the rc was full of it but snk still gave prizes away, and he will again get away with it and please nobes giving both teams gas mask and a hat(even if the players on third place weren't in the second place run)

also remember that snk and most of staff doesn't like Duke, Obsidian, so let's say if Nobes had won both first place this year, I bet you anything that snk would do as nobes ask him,
    but it's cool, it just shows the level of favoritism, GST is next few more months.
    Last edited by PublicSchool; 11-22-2015 at 02:04 AM. Reason: SNK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

1-(Gun skin, Gas Mask, Melee)Choose two
    2-Gas Mask
    3- Hat

Technically whatever PayBack picks should be multiplied by 2. Since the RPG rewards are the same exact thing. That's why Nobes gets a Gas Mask and a hat. But, PayBack only gets a gas mask and a gun skin even though that should only count as their first for original. I dont know if i explained it all that good but that's the way it should be. So leaving all this "Biased" accusations aside that should be the correct amount of rewards (4) for PayBack.

if you guys don't understand what is happening, http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...Nobes-doesn-t-! read that and then y'all will understand why this thread was made on the first place, and we are trying to have equality, this only for Nobes and PayBack because those two guilds are in both zombie crypt scores, if midnight killers or handcuffs were on both scores, we would totally look out for them because they are family<3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Stop the bias and be fair. If they get double the prizes then payback should recieve equal treatmemt and get double prizes aswell.

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    please nobes giving both teams gas mask and a hat(even if the players on third place weren't in the second place run).
    I think the hat is only for the members who weren't in the Original Run and were in the RPG one
    Silence Has UnderTaken Us Please!

Zephlyn
    To be honest, if Nobes get double prize on crypt, then Payback should also get double prize. Not to mention that making one run until round 220 takes a lot of time and pumpkins, this guys deserve atleast something extra.

Quote Originally Posted by David Pandavi View Post
    yeah but the same event though, this year there are 2 events
    And? If we place twice in one event or place once in both events it's still two prizes.
    We are getting 2 hats for placing twice. You guys are getting a gas mask and a gun skin for placing twice.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan123 View Post
    And? If we place twice in one event or place once in both events it's still two prizes.
    We are getting 2 hats for placing twice. You guys are getting a gas mask and a gun skin for placing twice.
    yeah but we got 1st in both events, you didn't. We deserve more than just 2 prizes if nobes are receiving 2 prizes for 2nd and 3rd
    Pandavi

Rodeo
    Honestly who cares about crypt, Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming soon, I really don't care about a floating pumpkin and the evil inside it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PublicSchool View Post
    I mean, this was last year, remember rina and others that I won't mention that at the time they were admins, they said the rc was full of it but snk still gave prizes away, and he will again get away with it and please nobes giving both teams gas mask and a hat(even if the players on third place weren't in the second place run)

also remember that snk and most of staff doesn't like Duke, Obsidian, so let's say if Nobes had won both first place this year, I bet you anything that snk would do as nobes ask him,
    but it's cool, it just shows the level of favoritism, GST is next few more months.
    Just don't get reset lmao #Drow2k14
    Feel free to message me if you have questions or concerns

last year it was 1 crypt. This year it was 2 crypts therefore if they get double the prizes then so does payback.

As said by bill:

I am grateful for the rewards we are getting, since its my first in 4 years of playing. But, you must realize whats fair is fair.

1-(Gun skin, Gas Mask, Melee)Choose two
    2-Gas Mask
    3- Hat

Technically whatever we pick should be multiplied by 2. Since the RPG rewards are the same exact thing. That's why Nobes gets a Gas Mask and a hat. But, we only get a gas mask and a gun skin even though that should only count as our first for original. I dont know if i explained it all that good but that's the way it should be. So leaving all this "Biased" accusations aside that should be the correct amount of rewards (4) for PayBack.

To be fair I suggest payback gets melee+gunskin+gasmask , if they get 2 prizes that means payback should get 3 prizes.