Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Crypt 2015 FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan123 View Post
    And? If we place twice in one event or place once in both events it's still two prizes.
    We are getting 2 hats for placing twice. You guys are getting a gas mask and a gun skin for placing twice.
    Dylan, do I need to remind you that last year ifreeze got a gas mask and meele?, so tell me how does last year even get close to this year, this year there were TWO zombie crypts, both super hard and a gas mask and gunskin is from the original crypt, but how about the rpg?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

Idiot we won second and first last year.

- - - Updated - - -

The gas mask was for 2nd, nobe blade was for first.
    Karma, the gas mask is for rpg and the gunskin/melee is for crypt.

I feel like crypt was a waste of time for the staff. All the complaints from the players about the scores, the constant bugging about the prizes, and everyone in the top three bragging about how good they are at killing baddies. I don't think crypt should/needs to be continued any longer, if you're going to continue it, make it A LOT more challenging. I'm talking about to the point that reaching round 100 is extremely difficult. Just my opinion, and the whole "who gets what prizes" ordeal is going to be a pain in the butt too.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    I feel like crypt was a waste of time for the staff. All the complaints from the players about the scores, the constant bugging about the prizes, and everyone in the top three bragging about how good they are at killing baddies. I don't think crypt should/needs to be continued any longer, if you're going to continue it, make it A LOT more challenging. I'm talking about to the point that reaching round 100 is extremely difficult. Just my opinion, and the whole "who gets what prizes" ordeal is going to be a pain in the butt too.
    4gr33d m8
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad

I agree with Timothy, specific staff should be in charge of zombie crypt(not SNK) so it because more challenging, I got a few ideas, also prizes should be higher since people are spending 200k+ to achieve 1#, 2# and 3# place
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

Veteran
    interesting theme to gst and crypt
    nobes/ifreeze win: no complaints at all from the winners
    nobes/ifreeze lose: WE WANT MORE PRIZES THESE PRIZES SUCK

point proven
    Pandavi

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan123 View Post
    Idiot we won second and first last year.

- - - Updated - - -

The gas mask was for 2nd, nobe blade was for first.
    Karma, the gas mask is for rpg and the gunskin/melee is for crypt.
    You retard for first place snk says gas mask or melee or gun skin then he says for 2nd place its straight up a gas mask. Thats our point , for first place we should get BOTH gasmask and gunskin alone

When are you guys satisfied with what u get?
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    When are you guys satisfied with what u get?
    Don't tell us that, you tell that to nobes this year, SNK is giving them Gas mask and a hat to all those who participated in the 2nd place and 3rd place runs, on top of that he is giving gas mask to those who weren't in the 2nd place run and he is giving a hat to those who weren't on the 3rd place run.

Quote Originally Posted by David Pandavi View Post
    interesting theme to gst and crypt
    nobes/ifreeze win: no complaints at all from the winners
    nobes/ifreeze lose: WE WANT MORE PRIZES THESE PRIZES SUCK

point proven
    Interesting irony in GST and Crypt.

Nobes win: no complains.
    PayBack wins: complains anyway.