Thread: New EC items?!

New EC items?!

So a female graalian has told me that their would be new EC items by the end of the year... I might be foolish to belive this but is it rue? We were having a conversation until she said "Lol... You might want to hold your ECs" because i had the electric staff in my status. So i asked, "Why should i? I dont want flame. But thanks for the request" After a few minutes of getting her to tell me what knowlage did she aquire, she finally told me. "A administrator in the era community had stated to me that new EC weapons will be released to the public around the end of the year". So here i am. Asking the community. Is this true? I dont know. Lets ask!
    (i was really bored, dont blame me. Inspired by the Coneheads from the State Farm commercial)

Sorry if theres any grammatical error, if i did something wrong please tell me what is it so that i will not make the same mistake.

I know for sure there won't be any new ec items this year. Possibly Summer of 2016, if not then 2017 for sure.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    I know for sure there won't be any new ec items this year. Possibly Summer of 2016, if not then 2017 for sure.
    Well she did mention a gun called 'Ion Sniper'

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Everwhist View Post
    I saw the picture of the Ion Sniper... looks cool
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

New EC items? Even I haven't heard such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Everwhist View Post
    Oh haha, She probably mistook a thread for "new ec items"
    Bitzsam made something like an ion sniper I believe, it was is his guns thread. She probably thought that if Ion was added, the ion sniper would get added aswell in the next wave of ec items.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    Oh haha, She probably mistook a thread for "new ec items"
    Bitzsam made something like an ion sniper I believe, it was is his guns thread. She probably thought that if Ion was added, the ion sniper would get added aswell in the next wave of ec items.
    Sounds just about right, thread can be closed. ^_-

/closethread

HIYYAA!!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Oh Kendrick....
    Welcome to the forums!