Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Era-Go Hat

No more just register stuff. I want people to use this forum not register get a free item and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    No more just register stuff. I want people to use this forum not register get a free item and leave.
    As I said in my OP, the person on the forums would need for example 5 rep points, 100 posts (non spam posts), etc.
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

free ec and sign is enough for me

El Bacon Hombre Police Commissioner
    Why do we need all of this useless in-game stuff? I mean, we already can promote via status images and signs, I don't think we need players running around with an Era GO hat, head, body, melee, and gun.
    [email protected]
    *Stefan: You steal my cookies?

Quote Originally Posted by iHot View Post
    I'm exactly opposit I support this entirely if it can get players to sign up at least some of them will try to participate. As long as they have to participate to get the item which snk already agreed to more items for reputation and posting without just spamming.

Some are bound to stay from just signing up, sure most of them won't but the one or two players between the few that sign up that do stay to participate might turn out to be great people, even new players just arriving to the game.

Good ideal I ll make a hat as well why not make a art competition for the hat here in forums

I think it would be cool to see new shops have billboards advertising them, as well as many advertising era-go. Maybe have a contest where people can submit billboards, or slogans to use, and the best 5 or so will be used around the map. And if you grab all of them you get an exclusive era-go item, but only if you've registered on the forums! =o
    ._o~

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    I think it would be cool to see new shops have billboards advertising them, as well as many advertising era-go. Maybe have a contest where people can submit billboards, or slogans to use, and the best 5 or so will be used around the map. And if you grab all of them you get an exclusive era-go item, but only if you've registered on the forums! =o
    That's actually not a bad idea, we could spruce up era a bit add signs etc to give it a more lively feel like you're in a city. Maybe add some random signs in the mix as well?

Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Sir View Post
    I actually love this idea.

And guys, I made a hat, I don't see a point of turning it into a competition.

For the billboards, it would be cool if like 4 were placed on the north island and 4 on southridge.