Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Dual Hats!"

Veteran
    Love it
    Just a nerd...
    IGN= xSh4dow

Are u bored right now? Click here!------> Gamble

Any question? Feel free to ask me.
    I speak Malay,Chinese,English,Cantonese,Hokkien.

Quote Originally Posted by JJasics View Post
    New item: Duel Hats 5000 gralats
    Allows you to wear two hats at once, mix and match at your choice, does not allow hat on hat

New way to look unique! ~ Sincerely, Jasics
    If it doesn't allow hat on hat, then it would be more work. You know how furniture is where you can choose which item is above others? That is one thing that would probably be needed, and then of course letting the system change from 1 wearable hat to 2. There are a lot of hats that wouldn't work with others, because they're in the same spot, so it would be best to have 2 wearable hats with no limitations.

I do like the idea though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

What is this Yu-gi-oh?

I fuse my level 4 cop light hat with my level 3 cop hat to create.....level 5 cop hat that changes colorrrrrs!!!
    XD

They should reclassify hats, such as gas masks being put in a mask section, and hats in a hat section. That way you can wear a hat and a mask.

I don't actually see how this is possible without remaking every gani in the game with an extra hat sprite. Translation: it impossible.
    Also you guys talk like it's really easy, it's noootttt.... I still like the idea though but realistically speaking it probably won't happen. However there may be a shop one day that sells combinations of hats already sol. But that's a lot less customizable.

Well now that I think about it, it's sortaaa possible if it makes an npc attached to the player and uses a hat as its image sprite, following the player but appearing as another hat. but it would still require a ludicrous amount of time and work.

Aaawwww
    I really wanted to wear a pin mask and a witch hat together
    hush c:
    Cranberry ladles
    Find me in game

Imagine slashers bday hat the Blue Beanie with the 12.5k Spar Mask that would be sick
    My name is Tyler

2015 & 2020 Player Relations
    2014 Forum Mod

Sounds fun

This should be implemented. If someone wants to wear a beanie at the same time as a flatbull and look stupid why should we care? If they want to look fancy and wear gas mask and a beanie that would make sense and look good. I don't see why era cares if people want to look foolish and wear 2 hats that don't fit...
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

http://bawgfx.weebly.com
    Check out my gfx website for customs and gfx information!

pretty unique idea. Gas masks should not dual, and i think regular hats(bday hats, bought hats, admin hats) should not go dual. yet the ideas that a gas mask and a regular hat together seem better. The gas mask should always be the bottom later, so you could wear beanies and masks. almost like the gas mask at 187 guns with the flatbill.
    Byeeeeeeeeee.