Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: New M4A3 skin please!

AK-47 New M4A3 skin please!

psg-1, p2k, vector, all the special weapons that require a certain amount of kills all have several unique skins, however, its almost like the very amazing m4a3 was forgotten. Please itzybitzy make a new skin for this gun you have to work your butt off for
    http://maidendarkness.deviantart.com/art/Gin-Ichimaru-Signature-283794110
    Kamishini no yari

A m4a3 skin takes alot of time because how much ganis you need for the gun.
    It probs won't happen
    Just being me.

Banned
    They Made the Skins For P2K/PSG1/Vector Due to the Fact That Although Its hard to accomplish those Goals, More of the Playerbase Has 100k/150k Kills Than Does m4a3 Have 22.5k Spar Wins.

Veteran
    I agree with cero the gold skin isn't "enough" based on every single other gun sold at the spar complex. The m4a3 in my opinion is the hardest weapon to achieve and all we get is a gold skin and the default skin common admins you could do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    A m4a3 skin takes alot of time because how much ganis you need for the gun.
    It probs won't happen
    doesn't psg1 also?
    Kamishini no yari

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    doesn't psg1 also?
    Psg1 Doesn't Have the Gani to Switch the Hands.

It isn't getting skins because A, they take a long time to animate since the m4a3 has about 19 gani files whilst vector/psg only have 6-8, and B because when I made the gun I was extremely happy with how it turned out, and don't think there is anything I could do to improve on it.

And C. Because I don't like making skins unless I feel the guns actually needed it. The only reason gun skins were added was because I wanted to reskin the older looking guns that had outdated skins, but had to add in gun skins because when I updated the graphic certain players wanted to be able to use the original skin for it.
    They weren't originally intended to be made as a way for each gun to get new skins because players are never satisfied and will consistently ask for more, leading to a point where you have multiple skins for a single gun and it becomes confusing to know what gun is what.
    That is why I hate getting skin requests etc. eg. M4/bar have like 6 skins minimum, yet people still ask for more. When I played era we had to stick with the same graphic for years, just be thankful most guns have the option for at least 1 additional look

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It isn't getting skins because A, they take a long time to animate since the m4a3 has about 19 gani files whilst vector/psg only have 6-8, and B because when I made the gun I was extremely happy with how it turned out, and don't think there is anything I could do to improve on it.

And C. Because I don't like making skins unless I feel the guns actually needed it. The only reason gun skins were added was because I wanted to reskin the older looking guns that had outdated skins, but had to add in gun skins because when I updated the graphic certain players wanted to be able to use the original skin for it.
    They weren't originally intended to be made as a way for each gun to get new skins because players are never satisfied and will consistently ask for more, leading to a point where you have multiple skins for a single gun and it becomes confusing to know what gun is what.
    That is why I hate getting skin requests etc. eg. M4/bar have like 6 skins minimum, yet people still ask for more. When I played era we had to stick with the same graphic for years, just be thankful most guns have the option for at least 1 additional look
    So in other words your lazy?
    Kamishini no yari

Banned

In a very long and sophisticated answer, Yes.

Basically, He feel's as though more skins shouldnt be added.Becuase of long time of ganis,Skins and other such.
    I dont understand why noone else can do it if Bitz does not feel as though it shouldnt be added.

"Everyone's a Falcon"
    www.KrioleGFX.weebly.com
    In Game Name: ItsKriole
    Since 2012