Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the way crypt reward system works

the way crypt reward system works

so they way the reward system works currently is if you gang placed in the crypt with say 160, all of the players id's from that run where saved into a logging system.
    So all of those id's will be given the rewards as deserved. but the flaw i see is there where many other runs that that gang could have done with members who actually missed the winning run of 160 and there for won't get the reward, but obviously every last player who deservingly put in the same effort deserves the same reward. so because of this many players have missed out which just doesn't seem right and should be changed.

Usually, I see a lot of lazy leaders in gangs during crypt. They ask their team to do some crypt, and if they win, they take credit for it.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

see i can see that but there are much better ways to reward like just take logs from the runs that the leader asks for, or just have the leader or someone collect the id's and then everybody is happy.

There was plenty of time to schedule a crypt run and plenty of time to look for a crypt gang that was going to make a run. I don't see why making any changes would effect anything next year. Better planing with active members putting aside there differences for a common goal for winning crypt I feel this year's scores would of been much better.

Banned
    I Have a Feeling That They Should Only reward The People That Participated In The Winning Round. Ex. One round GANG has 155 Levels on Crypt (Winning round) And Bob, Mary, Sue, and Joe were in That Round, And then they have 130 On the Next round (didn't win) And They had Bob,Mary, Joe, Sue, and Carl. It would make Logical Sense for the Winning round for only Bob, Mary, Sue, and Joe to Get The Prizes Since they Participated in The WINNING round.

I think This is what He Tried to Explain, If Not. then This is My Opinion.

some missed because of family things work or school and thats just what happened but for those people who still made every other good run to not get anything seems very flawed

- - - Updated - - -

but then you also have carl who still tried and did a long run and deserves a reward easily just as much as anyone else and being practical gangs did a lot more than 2 runs and carl would have been in every one besides the 155 run

Maybe like a participation award? Like a flag or achievement maybe that would be cool

it just makes sense for the leader to decide who was there and choose the winners, but at least let the logs confirm that that those chosen people participated in the majority of the runs.

- - - Updated - - -

just because players who did the same thing should get the same reward and in the long run should not be that big of a deal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    Maybe like a participation award? Like a flag or achievement maybe that would be cool
    Like An Award for Everyone Who Was in the Winning Round

Quote Originally Posted by harrisongraal View Post
    so they way the reward system works currently is if you gang placed in the crypt with say 160, all of the players id's from that run where saved into a logging system.
    So all of those id's will be given the rewards as deserved. But the flaw i see is there where many other runs that that gang could have done with members who actually missed the winning run of 160 and there for won't get the reward, but obviously every last player who deservingly put in the same effort deserves the same reward. So because of this many players have missed out which just doesn't seem right and should be changed.
    this +rep 99999999

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KnS View Post
    I Have a Feeling That They Should Only reward The People That Participated In The Winning Round. Ex. One round GANG has 155 Levels on Crypt (Winning round) And Bob, Mary, Sue, and Joe were in That Round, And then they have 130 On the Next round (didn't win) And They had Bob,Mary, Joe, Sue, and Carl. It would make Logical Sense for the Winning round for only Bob, Mary, Sue, and Joe to Get The Prizes Since they Participated in The WINNING round.

I think This is what He Tried to Explain, If Not. then This is My Opinion.
    So you spent money because your a healer, you participated all rounds when the timezone diff is annoying you, you missed a round that was the winning round, you did all that for nothing and you'll be happy?.
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.