Thread: Help Bulletzone

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar

Help Bulletzone

Hello all,

I've got way to much time on my hands, I thought I could start creating levels, however I do not know where to start. I tried downloading the Graal Editor for windows 8 and to see if it shall run on windows 10, however there was no success. Any suggestions? Is their any way I could optimize the file to run on windows 10? I've tried using compatibility settings that change the way your computer works to run older apps, however it failed.
    Any Suggestions?

P.S
    If their is no solution to my problem, Is their anything else I could do on windows 10? I am not interested In Graphics as my graphics are poor and i prefer working with vectors not pixels.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Where can I get that link to the windows 8 one?

Quote Originally Posted by LilCaballo View Post
    Where can I get that link to the windows 8 one?
    Graal editor runs on Windows 7/8/xp
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Use gonstruct, it's much better anyways.
    Virtuoso

Please click my dragons and eggs

Quote Originally Posted by Gerg View Post
    Use gonstruct, it's much better anyways.
    Gonstruct does not work on windows 10
    -