Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New admins?

I can only speak for myself but I try to answer every PM I get (no I don't answer all the ones saying "hi" or "omg your an admin") so I can only suggest that you report them first then PM one of us (if you feel the need) and state what is going on as briefly and to the point as you can. As for screen shots I would have to see the infraction first hand for me to take action and I will take appropriate action with out bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdetroit View Post
    I can only speak for myself but I try to answer every PM I get (no I don't answer all the ones saying "hi" or "omg your an admin") so I can only suggest that you report them first then PM one of us (if you feel the need) and state what is going on as briefly and to the point as you can. As for screen shots I would have to see the infraction first hand for me to take action and I will take appropriate action with out bias.
    That's why we call you Doctor, Doc ;]
    We need more PRs like this man, and less PRs who applied so they could snag an EC or two when their higher-ups are offline.

Such a bland thread but there is some truth behind it. A lot of the PR's these days do neglect their responsibilities while online, not because they're too busy but simply because they prefer to mess around. I've been in a Skype call with 3 staff and all we did for a matter of ours was mess around, they'd even adopt the looks of players around Era and go mess with that players gang members. There seems to be a lack of discipline.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

We can't always reply to every single one of your PMs. I've never gotten so much PMs before, and it was just crazy. You can't keep up with it. The hard thing is, when I was the the Theater or Comic Club. I would get a lot of PMs and some of those PMs might've been from people who were asking for help and I couldn't get to them. I answer all my PMs, except when there are events such as Comic Club, the Theater, and Events. If one PR doesn't answer your PM, try another PR until one does. You can practically PM me anytime, I'm on a lot, and I mean it. I'm on for at least 7 hours a day, ever since I got hired. You can message me today, I'll be on all day and night.

I gotta say Daniiel is a brand new Player Relation and I have seen him do his job at the best. He always answeres to my pms very quickly.
    I pmed him a couple days ago about a guy using Spar Glitch to boost wins and 20 seconds later he answers and gets the job done!
    Perfect job man!
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NJK View Post
    I gotta say Daniiel is a brand new Player Relation and I have seen him do his job at the best. He always answeres to my pms very quickly.
    I pmed him a couple days ago about a guy using Spar Glitch to boost wins and 20 seconds later he answers and gets the job done!
    Perfect job man!
    You wouldn't be saying that after a few days have passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Countless times I've reported and asked admins to come looks but the simply ignore me..
    Meby becuase you asked them at a wrong moment , there more then 1000 players online and almost more then 10% need help.

They just need to hire more active pr's, I can help but I can't warn/ban/gag them only admins.
    Im on atleast everyday! If im not on either family thing or im busy (but rarely busy).

What they need to do is do a full sweep of all admins, that means giving the admins another retest on their job to see if they are actually doing what they were assigned to do. That way, we can make room for more PRs.

Click the Spoiler to see my fan art!
     Spoiler

- 2012 iEra Player -
    - 2013 Era-GO Member -
    - iEra Ex-Player Relations -
    - Era-GO Ex-Moderator (Twice) -

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    What they need to do is do a full sweep of all admins, that means giving the admins another retest on their job to see if they are actually doing what they were assigned to do. That way, we can make room for more PRs.
    The thing is, after their small experience of staff roles, they shall be able to answer successfully.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"