Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New admins?

New admins?

Can we get some new admins please? All of ours are stuck up. Countless times I've reported and asked admins to come looks but the simply ignore me. Now I can change my name and pm them a question and they will reply. Heck we can even carry on a conversation. Today 2 it 3 of Dark side guys were cursing me and harassing me. I reported and they kept on cursing but didn't get warned or ban. Cmon really? And if some admin can ban these people ASAP I have proof of them cursing. Thank you.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Admins are humans not robots, they cant attend to your issue straight away. Block the player and move on, no need to confront them. I shall agree that from time to time, things are handled fairly slow, but i try to trust that admins are busy doing something else.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

How do you know they weren't warned?
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Kid play this game so I'm tried of rude teenagers bringing down kids self confidence. And Ace I know the didn't because they didn't stop harassing me until I got offline about 10 + minuets after I reported them

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshadow View Post
    Kid play this game so I'm tried of rude teenagers bringing down kids self confidence. And Ace I know the didn't because they didn't stop harassing me until I got offline about 10 + minuets after I reported them
    You're actually being the kid and rude teenager at the moment.
    Staffs will not make a conversation when they're busy. They have more than 50 PMs to see and/or reply. They have custom uploads, reports, more importantly, they have a life.
    Now, you can block the people who are harassing you and keep on going.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Oh okay yeah let's just let rude people walk around graal cursing who ever they want to. Good idea Kendrick

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Oh okay yeah let's just let rude people walk around graal cursing who ever they want to. Good idea Kendrick
    The thing is People do not walk around Era Cursing, Admins do not dismiss the report until they have thoroughly investigated. They can not immediately Gag/jail/ban a player,they have to provide evidence, otherwise they will suspect that they are abusing power.
    I've come to the realization that admins do a lot of work,
    You want proof?
    Every hour: Search for "Jailed", I guarantee you their is always 3+ players who have been jailed; of course the server automatically jails players, however admins put so much time and effort to keep Era safe, Entertain Era with "Events" and "Jokes".
    I thought that they did nothing, but after alot of deep thought I came to the realization that Admins do more than we think.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

If I report I will certainly have proof. All you have to do is ask for my email, kik, or skype.

If I report I will certainly have proof. All you have to do is ask for my email, kik, or skype.
    No thank you. If you report and have proof, please make a ticket or make a thread for Staffs Only. They'll help, not us. We can't jail someone.
    support.toonslab.com
    http://www.era-go.com/forum/forumdis...r-to-the-Staff
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!