Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Admins And Favortism IM SICK OF IT

I hate to sound like that stereotypical suck-up-to-admin person, but you need proof.

If you want something changed you have to take pictures, record a video, whatever you have to do to prove what you are claiming.
    Then, be the bigger person in the situation, don't try to persuade him into saying bad things, just keep quiet and let the Admin continue what he is doing wrong. If you provoke the Admin or start cursing at him or anything, he has every right to do whatever he has to do. Face it, we all know if we were an Admin, and we were in an arguement, we would be fumed and we would want to Jail the kid. This is what happens, if the Admin is confronted on what he is doing wrong, and he knows he is wrong, he is going to try to find a reason to punish you. So don't say a word and keep it quiet.
    Next, all you have to do is submit a ticket, explain the story with sensory details and one of the higher admins will take part in what they think is right. If the outcome is not what you wanted, then leave it alone.

Just for real man, take this out on the Admin, the community already knows who is good and bad. Snake will change it if he has evidence. All you gotta do to get change is up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Froz View Post
    Gon called me a noob and told me to go away when i killed him in someones pk house
    He got mad then he kept killing me with the 200 ec gun whatever its called
    The only way for you to get killed in a pk house is to go in that certain area, you could have just not gone into it. It's not favoritism on that part, because you chose to repeatedly go back into the pk area. That's like digging in a pk area, and expecting players not to pk you there. Staff won't do anything about it, because it was your decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Banned Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by KenGraal View Post
    I hate to sound like that stereotypical suck-up-to-admin person, but you need proof.

If you want something changed you have to take pictures, record a video, whatever you have to do to prove what you are claiming.
    Then, be the bigger person in the situation, don't try to persuade him into saying bad things, just keep quiet and let the Admin continue what he is doing wrong. If you provoke the Admin or start cursing at him or anything, he has every right to do whatever he has to do. Face it, we all know if we were an Admin, and we were in an arguement, we would be fumed and we would want to Jail the kid. This is what happens, if the Admin is confronted on what he is doing wrong, and he knows he is wrong, he is going to try to find a reason to punish you. So don't say a word and keep it quiet.
    Next, all you have to do is submit a ticket, explain the story with sensory details and one of the higher admins will take part in what they think is right. If the outcome is not what you wanted, then leave it alone.

Just for real man, take this out on the Admin, the community already knows who is good and bad. Snake will change it if he has evidence. All you gotta do to get change is up there.
    I would submit evidence but the rules says you need permission from the person
    Therefore you cant really submit evidence unless the staff member wants to be fired

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Lmao, What's with all these threads about admins?

I agree with Froz about Grim reapers. The racist remarks foul language is beyond unacceptable and when i inform admins nothing happens.
    Secondly, May you admins stop saying provide "EVIDENCE", do you know how long it takes for us to start up our screen recorder??? Implement a Screen recorder and you shall be seeing much more evidence, however These threads are pointless, Even if they are read I have not seen the slightest improvements.
    In my opinion, I have seen enough evidence to conclude that admins favor certain players. If the SPR/PRA are doing nothing about it, then contact SnK directly.

Is this thread in the correct place? This is a discussion based about Era.
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 11-26-2015 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Forgot to say something
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

"We'll be sure to investigate."

Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

A question, why are there Admins that are players? Tbh, never seen such corrupt game like this, I used to play a game where a manager didnt even do his job. That Game was better than era.. I might Quit due to how corrupt this society is and how stupid snk is.
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX
    2 warnings and 1 infrac, you don't learn, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    ^ ? I only learn from the Best.
    Quote Originally Posted by hohi416
    You made the greatest mistake of your life lol

would you rather watch boku no pico series or live in attack on titan

watch some sht u said because ik attack on titans.. horrifying
    Quote Originally Posted by *Z.D The Great
    No, the greatest mistake was reading your msg.

All grim reapers members has a horrible history, and they still curse and use vulgarity, but wait,
    Firefly was hired for Player Relations!
    4-5 months later,
    Joud was hired for
    Player Relations! Let's see
    Who's next,

League Of Legends Player
    Server: Eu West
    Name: SlapjackQ8
    Add me, everyone is welcome

Era's staff hierarchy is disgusting. Half of them lied to get the job. The other half practice unfair behaviors on a daily basis.

That's partly the reason why I don't even play the app anymore. This game's substance in its entirety is utterly disappointing.
    Feel free to PM "Scopez" in game. I swear I don't bite.

Still waiting for that document.
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

so true.... give this man a cookie! hes right!! especially the new admins from grim reapers, ive seen this from joud not only firefly

- - - Updated - - -

so true.... give this man a cookie! he's right!! especially the new admins from grim reapers, ive seen this from joud not only firefly