Thread: Pl9 Shotgun

Pl9 Shotgun

Today I recently bought the Pl9 Shotgun to see how it is. And I thought it would be a good gun, I was wrong. This gun is terrible for its price.
    I did recent tests in pk and spar to see how the gun would react to other shotguns at its level (starter,m3). As the results I got:
    3/10 Spar Win Vs M3*
    5/10 Spar Wins vs Starter*
    25 pks per hour w/Pl9
    35 pks w/M3
    20 pks w/starter
    * Player I sparred had same ratio as I did
    The pks dont really matter but I had a really tough time getting kills due to its freeze and low damage. Both the m3 and starter shotgun both cost 1/3 or less of the price of the pl9 shotgun. The pl9 needs a buff to be slightly better than both shotguns. Reason i say slightly is because of the pricing isnt much of a diffrence. Another fact that goes against the pl9 is the fact it shoots 3 bullets therefor giving more chances of dodging room, while the m3 and starter fire more giving less chance of space.

Benifits: Long Range Weapon
    6 Shots
    The Graphics

Disadvantage: Freeze
    3 Bullets
    Gets beat by all shotguns

Dont buy this gun it is terrible for its price, I would reccomend getting a glock or m3 with that price.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

#1 starter shotgun and m3 are OP due to their stacked damage so please don't compare guns to them and say that they need a buff when really the starter shotgun and m3 need a nerf.
    #2 I believe the pl9 shotgun is more of a secondary weapon than a primary weapon similar to the blunder buss or sawed shottie. (I don't have one I'm just making an educated guess)

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Veteran
    I actually love the PL9 Shotgun.First I love how it's literally spams so easily making where it's hard to dodge the bullets.Plus the damage buff that was add makes it's a good starting off shotgun.I think staff should make more future shotguns like this.It really takes skill to get use to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    #1 starter shotgun and m3 are OP due to their stacked damage so please don't compare guns to them and say that they need a buff when really the starter shotgun and m3 need a nerf.
    #2 I believe the pl9 shotgun is more of a secondary weapon than a primary weapon similar to the blunder buss or sawed shottie. (I don't have one I'm just making an educated guess)
    I know the starter and m3 are op but those are the only closest at price range.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.