Thread: upload?

upload?

i don't know where will i put this thread so i'll put it here ... i'm totally new at uploads what i only know is the costs of uplaods... can someone tell me how does upload works? from where to get uploads? how and where to send it? Sorry if i ask to much, i just want to discover new stuffs

You can find the upload site here. Uploads are cost between 7.5k and 25k, depending on what you want (Heads being more expensive.) You will need to find some content to upload first, however. You can make customs yourself or just browse the web, there's an assortment of sites where you can find them.

Are we talking about customs or uploading your customs?
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperAero View Post
    You can find the upload site here. Uploads are cost between 7.5k and 25k, depending on what you want (Heads being more expensive.) You will need to find some content to upload first, however. You can make customs yourself or just browse the web, there's an assortment of sites where you can find them.
    i've seen that site but it the webpage is not availabel(btw im using pc) is there any other sites?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Are we talking about customs or uploading your customs?
    the customs i guess? i don't know what is it... the one that changes your appearance in graal like what they said that head cost 20k and body cost 10k

Have a look at my embarrassing videos on YouTube - How to upload a head to GraalOnline Era/How to edit a head for GraalOnine Era.

BTW, Shields cost $2,500 Bodies cost $10,000 Heads cost $20,000

YouTube - bidigraal