Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Everwhist View Post
    Honestly, "graaltubing" is pathetic (not calling anyone pathetic!). The max amount of subs you can get is probaly 3k since thats the base of graal era players, and that sucks. I find graaltubers... Yeah, let me not.
    Lol I have 9k subs and they are all from graal, i like making videos for people, may be pathetic but if making people happy is pathetic i really couldn't careless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    I'm sorry, am I creating threads about this guy or posting about him anywhere besides this thread? I've posted twice in this thread, the second post not even regarding this person himself, but the repulsive Graal YouTube community as a whole. I'm not harassing him, I'm showing my dislike forwards this thread and stating my opinion, Londonuts. I don't appreciate this man or his YouTube "channel", oh well, that's my personal opinion.

I'm not harassing anyone, you don't need to remind me of the rules I already know about.
    You just said the era go community is nice to people unless they are making graal videos, that is being mean to a certain type of people because you dislike what they do which is breaking the rules.

Being mean is caused by personal opinions. As long as they don't allow you to get involved in certain events or threads it is against the rules as it is a form of racism. But they are just mean now which is legal, I suppose.

Banned
    No need to revive this thread if the creator isn't active anymore.