Thread: Your story

Your story

I made this thread because well it gets boring in forums when not many people post. I also made this thread because I want to read a story,and when people are bored they can just come here and read something entertaining
    So this thread is for your story you can tell a story,or you can make one up as long as its entertaining.
    I will tell mine later .
    Last edited by Jou43; 12-10-2015 at 03:16 AM.
    Lel

Once upon a time, there was a boy who really hated life.
    So, he punched it in the face.

The end.
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

One hour in the game: alright, it is decent.
    One hundred hours in the game: I shall herald the perfection of Era.
    One thousand hours in the game: I shall achieve martial perfection in Era through player killing and base taking.
    One thousand and five hundred hours in the game: I shall fully dedicate myself to assisting Graalians.
    Two thousand and two hundred hours in the game: I ascended to adminhood.
    Two thousand and four hundred hours in the game: I shall rest.
    Serving iEra and iClassic since 2010.
    Find me on era: Jaytee/Bimo
    Find me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mootiethecow/
    I will try to help as much as I can.
    I speak English, Dutch and German.

"You should not have a favourite weapon. To become over-familiar with one weapon is as much a fault as not knowing it sufficiently well." -Miyamoto Musashi
    "Beat your thoughts to the mould of your will." -Leman Russ

Ex-iEra PR-admin
    Current holder of XOXO
    True friend of Jeni

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    I shall post my creative writing i did; don't judge, My English is not first-class.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

So a graalian walks into the bar and says "beer please". Only to find it is actually apple juice. The End
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Banned Sottocapo
    Time to make a fanfiction
    Will be making one soon tonight est time possibly

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    (I'll make one up from scratch as i can not find my creative writing text)

Outside an obstreperous, fraudulent city, was a freshly, cut dew-scented field. The awakening sun-light disperses it's rays revealing the fine man-made structures that lie within the field.
    Their lay an eye-catching playground, full of kaleidoscopic colours that is beyond the comprehension of the human eye. The jet black tar shimers in the sun; warming up by the gentle touch of the sunlight. The ruby red swings swaying from side to side as the wind faintly breathes among them.
    It's noon-time, the day is fully awake. The muscles of the day have lost the fatigue of the early morning. It is 12pm, there is nothing but silence.

Suddenly.....
    Striking sounds of footsteps; accompained by the laughter of children in the distance, they run towards the playground; cheeks red, faces jolly and full of energy. The children run towards the playground ,like a tiger would towards its prey. Every step is followed by an anxious shout from a respectable caring mother
    "SlOW DOWN!"
    "Tie your shoes!"
    They continue running.
    Achievement complete, The rhythm of swaying swings and many joyful sounds come together in harmony to form music. The music of Joy,Kindness and happiness spreads all around the park.
    Located across the joy filled park is a bench. A woman sat there rather reluctantly, she wore a dull green coat that made her camouflage with the trees bending down to her. Her healthy glowing face was exhilarating; She had magma red hair that crashed down onto her shoulders. Sweet strawberry red lips which gave them a blossom soft look. Her smile revealed her luminous, heavenly-white teeth. The dark-side of the park hid her luminous beauty.
    Unexpectedly, A loud bang is heard.........
    The whole world comes to a stand still.....
    All the faces stare into the darkness filled sky....
    A child begins to cry. A plane flies over. The deafening siren shrieks across the land.
    The war has begun....
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Once upon a time there was a ninja named Yoshimitsu in iEra, he wasnt the greatest player in Era but he was "okay". Not too bad but not too good.

He continued his existence in the world of Era pking, sparring, and socializing like any normal Graalian.

Then one day while walking on the Great Bridge to get to Southridge, the bridge that have stood against car crashes, explosions, etc started to shake and crack. The sky darkened. The waves crashed onto the beaches and all the shells and hardwork players strived for, losted.
    Thunder clapped and a dark black red eyed dragon appeared.

The dragon said, "Yoshimitsu. You are summoned for a challenge!"

"Uh what?" Yoshimitsu replied.

Without word the dragon did a gesture with his hands and instantly both of them were summoned to a giant spar arena.

There were many people spectating that he didnt know. They all were wearing a black cloak. Some wore a black hood that matched the cloak. Some he saw familiar. Some he knew.

"Prepare wisely", the dragon said in a deep husky voice.

Reluctantly the young ninja searched through his inventory for a weapon that could match up with the dragon's great strenght and power but his inventory was found empty, depleted of everything previously in it.

Even his favorite food, the hotdog, wasnt in there. All his folders and hours spent organizing them gone.

"Are you ready?!", the dragon roared.
    "wait!", Yoshimitsu yelled
    "Three"
    "Waaaait!"
    "Two"
    "One"

A explosive barrel was placed in the center like normal spars but it was golden. The spar chime was a big temple bell.

The dragon started shooting fire balls and all of its elemental skills it can come up with it. Yoshimitsu dodged with great fear. He nearly dodged a fireball which almost hit his cheek.

He only had that useless punching move you do when you run out of something. He managed to "punch" the dragon. But somehow it summoned a very big key in his hand.
    The crowd yelled in a uproar! Everyone cheered.

The key was very simple but it had a hilt which was golden. There was a chain on the bottom that had a mouse like emblem.

Confused the young ninja boy ran up to the dragon at incredible speed and agility. He dodged all the dragon's spells and moves. Bam bam! He whacked and hacked and slashed the dragon.

The dragon fell on the ground a thud. The ground shook and everything was silent. The crowd soon quickly stood up with a roar and clapped for the young ninja.

The ninja raised his fist with the so say "keyblade" (haha). A door across the arena opened and he slowly walked through leaving all the people cheering behind him.

He was teleported back to the bridge and everything was fixed.

Everyone who saw him applauded him and thanked him for saving them. The boy obviously was confused. The people told him that the dragon was going to create "lag-dragons" that would destroy era. So they chosed him.

The news of the success was posted in the newspaper articles that no one reads and on the advertising boards.
    But weeks later people forgot about it.

They only remember that he saved them from something.

The end
    I hope you enjoy that extensive story ;]
    (lol my grammar isnt that good but eh and again enjoy!)