Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ItzTerry View Post
    I'm simply defending our opinions, not discriminating someone else's.
    Well I am defending our opinions too.

Relax. He is giving out free shells! Take the opportunity
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by MrLondonuts View Post
    This community is just so nice isn't it.
    Usually, just not towards the army of graaltubers whom most of which own channels with cringe worthy channel openings, horrible editing, and god awful content.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Usually, just not towards the army of graaltubers whom most of which own channels with cringe worthy channel openings, horrible editing, and god awful content.
    Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 18.58.06.png Just incase you forgot, he is apart of the community, his not the one breaking rules.

Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 18.58.06.png Just incase you forgot, he is apart of the community, his not the one breaking rules.
    I'm sorry, am I creating threads about this guy or posting about him anywhere besides this thread? I've posted twice in this thread, the second post not even regarding this person himself, but the repulsive Graal YouTube community as a whole. I'm not harassing him, I'm showing my dislike forwards this thread and stating my opinion, Londonuts. I don't appreciate this man or his YouTube "channel", oh well, that's my personal opinion.

I'm not harassing anyone, you don't need to remind me of the rules I already know about.
    Message me if you ever need advice, I'm not the wisest person on the planet but I'll do my best to help you out.

You can find me in-game under the name "Tim Z." or by searching up "Zephlyn" in the gangs section.

In other news, Check out my mixtape!
    They want to see you do good.
    But never better than them.

Remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Rodgers View Post
    Tim is NOT harassing you whatsoever, and, honestly, I just lost a bit of respect for you for accusing him of such a liberal claim. Tim is telling the absolute truth. I don't know many "Graaltubers" who actually edit view-worthy videos, but that's just my take. These are KIDS making videos on mom and pop's computer, not editors with Masters Degrees in software whatever. I have nothing against you, but drop your little argument. It's wrong, illegitimate, and deceitful.

Stop the arguing or i will have to close this thread
    Welcome to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Stop the arguing or i will have to close this thread
    Not trying to act wise, but it should be closed. It's an advertisement that got revived for no reason.

Honestly, "graaltubing" is pathetic (not calling anyone pathetic!). The max amount of subs you can get is probaly 3k since thats the base of graal era players, and that sucks. I find graaltubers... Yeah, let me not.