Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Contempo Server Hiring

Contempo Server Hiring

Hello, me and a couple of my friends are starting a server in around 11 days. Applications for Contempo are open and we will be reviewing the applications throughout the next two weeks. We plan to use the era or classic tileset before we make our own tileset. So far our staff team is:
    Me-Owner/Manger
    Relo-Co-Manager
    Stilts-Co-Manager
    Epic*-Developer
    Astyr-Developer
    Kendrick-Graphics Admin
    Viguetas-Graphics Team

Here are our server plans

Theme: Modern and ghetto

Map: I plan to have two areas on the map. A rich area, and the slums. In the rich area there will be nice gated communities and nice big houses. In the slums there will be ghetto houses and it will be very dangerous on the streets. There will be a black market and risky quests where you will either gain or loose everything. I plan to make it hard to get into the rich area and have people work to get up to the rich. Similar to basing in area I was thinking we could have people creating there own businesses, but I haven’t really thought that though yet. In the slums there would be lots of driveways and robberies.

Currency: We will have the money currency close to the currency in real life. Money won’t be too hard to earn, kind of similar to era pc. When you are in the slums there are chances you could get robbed a percentage of your cash. When you are in the rich area you will gain interest on your money but at a low rate.

Jail: If you get caught doing things that are “illegal” then you will get sent to jail. The jail will be similar like the jail in real life. There will be “thugs” in the jail that will be saying “pass come over here” they will lead you on a quest to escape the jail. There will also be a jail for hackers and such.*

JobsI plan to make the jobs for the most part realistic. In the slums there will be jobs like dealing drugs, robbing banks, and stealing from shops. In the rich area there will be jobs such as working at the country club, owning a business, or working for a business.

Killing: There will be prizes/perks for killing, but killing in the rich area can get you sent into the jail.

Transportation: There will be cars, underground subway systems, and some other modern transportations.*

Staff Team Job
    Developers: The developers will be working on staff tools we will need for the server, once they finish with those they will work on some some other small things to make the server that m much better. Once the Gmap is done they will start working on quests and some other things ex.(weather, bet flipping, interest on money, robbing, black market, and other things)

Levels team: They will work on the gmap and thats basically it

Graphics team: They will work on tiles and other images that can work with the tileset. Once the tiles is done they will work on weapons

SFX: Mainly background music and sfx for weapons

GANI team: nothing big for them yet, mainly to work on small animations that look good with the server until I have stuff for them to animate such as weapons.

We are hiring for all the positions below.

Developer

LAT

Graphics Team

GANI Team

Goodluck!
    Last edited by slimmygraal; 12-03-2015 at 03:47 AM.

Wasn't this server already made a while ago? Lafez mentioned it.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Wasn't this server already made a while ago? Lafez mentioned it.
    no i mentioned i was going to make it awhile ago but the date im going to open it is coming very soon.

Yum graphics.

Though Zone already wants me ;-;
    iEra GFX Team
    Will be working.
    Pixel art stream!

hmm if you can, would you be able to tell me more information about this server? Just so I know what type of server I might apply for.
    Need any assistance?
    message me.
    Z.R

I guess I will apply. =]
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Zakyrock View Post
    hmm if you can, would you be able to tell me more information about this server? Just so I know what type of server I might apply for.
    It will be a modern server, If you would like to know more feel free to send me a message on skype at slimmygraal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    I guess I will apply. =]
    goodluck!

Applied, but did not give all graphics due to some trust issues I've been experiencing recently.

We will be deciding on who we are hiring in a week or so.